Discovering

Tia tried to open her eyes but they were stuck together like glue, and she was feeling so weak that if she tried to stand up she would fall back down again. The door opened to her room and strong muscular arms lifted her up and carried her to his room. Placing her on the bed dan ( also known as the devil ) grabbed a cloth and dabbed it firmly on Tia's eye , she shrieked in pain and tried to pry his arm away but he was strong and it didn't effect him.
" please stop it hurts "
Dan soothed her and held her arm so she couldn't use it as a weapon to fight him ,and dabbed at the other eye. Tears fell down Tia's cheeks but she tried to be brave and hold all her feelings in. A couple of minutes later Tia was a sobbing mess as Dan used a instrument to open her eyes , slowly the shock hit Tia more than the pain did and she blinked only to find that everything was spinning except seeing Dan leaving and locking the door behind him now how was she going to get out?

                       ................................
Tia had been stuck in the room for more than an hour , and she still couldn't get since the spinning hadn't worn of yet. Tia decided to challenge Dan although last time she nearly got herself killed. She was clever and used her time effectively , and took the cloth and firmly pressed it on to her eye. Screaming as the pain hit her she waited for Dan than fell on the floor and pretended to be asleep. A few minutes later she felt herself being carried in to another room ,opening her eyes for a minute to see where she was then closed them again her plan was working. Dan placed her on her bed and drew the curtains across the window so to block out any light.
" your be more comfortable here in your own room see you soon "
Tia waited for Dan to leave and lock the door behind him ,then she picked up the glass and cut her skin at first it hurt but she didn't want to wake Dan so she kept quiet. Once she had transformed she had the craving for some blood but she couldn't go anywhere she was trapped ,and she had to escape. Looking around for a key or something to pick the lock with. Tia saw a gold Matt object glowing in the dark as she peered closer she saw it was a key, grabbing it she turned the lock and the door opened. Smiling to herself Tia walked through holding freedom in her hand.
" I guess he really is stupid"