Choices

Tia woke up to be blinded by a bright light flashing in her eye and a searing pain through her arm. Dan was watching her as she took it all in. He saw she was in pain and put a bottle of pink coloured liquid on the edge of the bed, to ease the pain and heal the wound. Tia sat up and grit her teeth trying to look strong , but the wound on her arm felt like a volcano ready to erupt. She took the bottle and drank for she had been starved for days. Tia hadn't noticed that during her scene Dan had a torch and had been flashing it in her eye. With all the strength she had , she dug her nails in to his flesh and he glared at her.
" are you insane I'm trying to help you "
He guided his warm hands around her waist,  and tried to pry her of him but she bit his hand and he flung her to the floor.
" let me go "
Tia ran to the door but was picked up by Bruce and the other guard who had been guarding the door at the time. Tia kicked and struggled and refused to give up until she was free, dan grabbed her arm and caught her wound , hissing in pain Tia punched him and watched him fall to the ground but that was not for long.
" right Tia I will not repeat this again you are coming with me back to the roo.."
"No"
Tia shouted and was released by Bruce only to face the devil himself , Dan was looking down at the floor shaking his head in disbelief.
" what did you say to me"
Tia didn't take a minute to think she shouted at him and the rest was history.
" I said no"
The devil starts laughing to himself and slings tia  over his back despite her protesting and walks to the room.
" Tia you have two choices, do as I say or die"
The words hit Tia and was the act of terror she didn't want to meet, she decided to challenge him.
" what if i don't want to die"
He chuckled and turned around a gleam in his eye, holding up a blade and pointing to the room.
" choice one or choice two you choose"
Tia gulped in fear and walked in to the room followed by a sharp bang, she lay down on the bed and closed her eyes whispering to herself.
" now I know why he's called the devil"