The Final Walk

The army charged through the Devils castle awaiting his presence. Tia stood proud at the front of the group waiting for her victory celebration. Then as if by magic the lights flickered, the room was in darkness. A voice so chilling and threatening erupted from behind the group. A voice Tia had heard a thousand times before.
"you know Tia I always wondered why you were so nosy, I tried my best but it's too late."
Some members of the group shrunk back like mice in front of a cat. Tia walked forward and grabbed her knife, pulling it out of her jeans pocket the devil saw a blade so sharp it could cut through a block of ice.
" do you also know Dan "
the devil drew in a sharp breath.
" that's the first time you have said my real name"
Tia carried on with a grin spread across her face.
" that because I won't be saying it again once I have won the battle"
Tia charged towards him as he stood still completely with a proud figure of someone who's not backing down.
" in your dreams love"
............................................

Voices echoed the hallway, chanting as everyone drew their weapons and they all ran forward. Tia had encountered the devil at the back of the room,  and they were now cornering each other.
" so how are we going to play this game "
the devil sneered
" oh trust me the game hasn't even started yet  "
Tia hissed
Weapons clashed and screams filled the room, when Tia wasn't looking the devil appeared behind and stabbed her in the leg, the sword slicing through her skin like a knife through butter. Screaming, cursing and a few tears were seen from Tia as blood trickled down her leg and implanted in to the white marble flooring in the room. The devil cackled to himself and was just about to claim he had won, when Tia came in front held her weapon high, digged it in to his flesh and watched as the lights went out in his eyes with the body crumpling to the floor. At that moment everything stopped and Tia felt a sharp pain, only to find a sharp piece of glass in her arm. The room spun as Tia regained herself, tears rolled down her Apple cheeks as she saw Dan was on the floor. Reaching out to him she realised he was dead and it was all because of her. Tia screamed one last loud and clear scream then fell beside him in despair.