CHAPTER: His Past (3); she's crying (T_T)

John POV

I woke up early. I don’t know why? I just want to be early on the school. I guess?

 I was walking on the hallway. When I heard someone crying?? Ramdam ko na nagta-asan lahat ng balahibo ko sa katawan.  I look around. Wala pang gaano na tao. Asar!! Bakit ba kasi ako pumasok ng maaga. Because of my curiosity, I followed the sound of her cry. Nakarating ako sa Music Room. I was about to opened it when the door automatically opened.

Creeeeeeeeeeeeek  (A/n: Sound of the door opened)

I was dumbfounded when I see her.

Me: Hey?

Girl: Kung aasarin mo lang ako, Back off!!

Me: A-are you okay?

She looks at me with disbelief.

Bigla akong kinabahan ng lumapit sya sa akin. What the!! ??  She put her hands on my forehead?

Girl: Wala ka naman sakit. Okay ka lang?

Me: Hey, get your hands off me.

Girl: Arte mo. Bahala ka na nga dyan!! Ikaw itong lalapit lapit sa akin.

She was about to walk away when I grab her wrist. And all I can remember that I was on the floor. Aww!! My hands, binali nya ako. :(

Girl: OMG!! I’m sorry. I don’t mean to do that. G-Gomen!!

I look at her, she was about to cry when I pat her head.

Me: I’m fine, don’t cry. I don’t want to see a girl crying.

I gave her my sincere smile. She smiles back.

**Lub dub Lub dub**

Girl: Are you okay, you’re face is red??

ARRGH!! Did I blush?

Me: I’m fine.. Ahm, I think I should g—aWWW!!!

AWW.  It’s really hurt.

Girl: Sorry talaga. I cause you a trouble. I don’t mean to do that.  Hindi kasi ako nagpapahawak ng kamay sa ibang tao, kahit  sa family ko.

Me: Ganun ba?

Does she mean, I’m the first one who holds her hands?

d>///////////<b

*Ikaw Lamang---by silent sanctuary  played this song while reading :)*

Girl: are you sure you’re really okay? Your ears are red too.

Me: I’m fine. Just help me stand.

I got a chance to touch her hands again, and I feel that I’m blushing again.

We’re starting to walk. She helps me to balance myself. Mukhang nadamay din kasi ang binti ko ng inikot nya yun kamay ko. Wawa namana ko :(

Girl: Pasensya na talaga.

I look at her, she’s sincere. She looks at me too. We’re just staring at each other. I look away first. Hindi ko kasi kaya tignan sya. Wait nga, ako ba ito? I’m talk like a gay. Why am I acting on this way? Bakit nagkakaganito ako? Am I? No!! I’m not.

Me: ahm. Ihatid mo na lang ako sa Room 143.

She stopped.

Girl: I love you??

Ha? What did she said? Did she confess on me?

Me: W--what?

Girl: I said, sa I love you ka din pala na Room. Doon din ako. So, that means that we’re class---

Guard: Ms. Wades!! We’re looking for you. We thought we’ve lost you.

Girl: I’m fine. Don’t worry.

Guard: Ms. Wades…

Girl: Did they know??

Guard: Sorry Miss…

Girl: It’s fine. Don’t worry. Wait, can you bring him on Room I love you.

Guard: Yes Miss…

She passes me on her B.G., before she left. She gave me a hug and whisper on my ears.

Girl: Thanks, John…