CHAPTER: "He is concern, her true mission"

I went back to the infirmary; I want to personally meet this girl. I opened the door and I was shocked of what I saw, and my lips formed a naughty smile J

Ayiieee… >////<

I need to post it on my instagram, mukhang madaming mag-likes and comment dito. Naku, trending ito for sure if I post it on my tumblr and twitter ^^V

Eksakto naman, I brought my favorite cam, hindi na ako nagpatumpik tumpik pa, karakaraka , vice ganda lang ang peg. Hehe.

*CLICK*

A/N: try to imagine that it was a flash in the camera :)

They both shocked, pero mas nauna si kuya na naka-recover. Omg!! I looked at Ate Nicole, when she was sleeping a while ago she looks d*amn gorgeous and hot, when she’s awake, My gosh, I think I’ll be a lesbian kapag nakasama ko ito. Hehehe…

Lumapit ako sa kanya, and started to introduce myself.

Me: Hi, I’m Nikka Jane Wades, but call me NJ. Can I be one of your friends??

Xempre, paawa mode at pa-cute effect ang peg ko. I know she can’t resist this side of my :) she looks shocked, but still she got more beautiful. Wala ata makikitang pangit sa babae na ito. I hope she’s not snobbish and a bitch. I grab her hands kasi mukhang shocked pa rin sya. (A/n: Baka nagandahan sayo)

I think you’re right author, Apir tayo dyan!!! ^^

(“^)/  \(^”)

I shake both our hands, I smiled at her, and I was a little bit shocked when she gave me a genuine smile. I think I will absolutely like her: D

Hindi ko napigilan na yakapin sya. She’s so cute when she smiles. Kaso may eksena. Akala ko umalis na ito dito. Nandito pa pala si Kuya Rence (“3)

Me: You’re still here? I thought you left a while ago. Pasok ka na, I know you still have classes, I can take care of ate Nicole. *look at ate Nicole and smile*

O__O?

WOW!! She’s still so beautiful when she’s curious… kapag ba umiyak ito maganda pa rin?? Lahat ata ng kagandahan napunta na sa kanya… I look at Kuya Rence again. I can see to his eyes that his mad? Why? Did I done something wrong? He looks at me seriously; he’s trying to read what’s on my mind. Btw, Kuya Rence has an ability to read mind. He can be a good psychologist too. :p

He looks at Ate Nicole, wait? Tama ba yun nakikita ko sa mata ni Kuya Rence? He is concern? Woah!! That’s new and weird? He looks at me again, but with his serious look. Ay ganun? Pag sa akin hindi concern?? Jealous much ako.. (-3-)

Rence: I think you should leave too Nikka, outsiders are not allowed in here. We have rules and regulations. Even though you’re a Wades, you can’t enter here, unless you’re a student here. You know that.

Me: wait!! Didn’t gramps told you I already a student in WSU?? So, I can do what I want now Kuya Rence :)

He’s shocked. But, he composes himself fast. Kulit lang ni Kuya ^^

Rence: You’re a Transferee Nikka; you should go to your classroom as soon as possible, you have a class that you need to attend too.

Me: I don’t want to. I don’t want to leave Ate Nicole alone. Baka mapaano pa sya.

I look at her again, she’s so quite… Super Quite! Is she on pain?

Me: Are you okay?

She nods.

Hinila naman ako ni kuya rence, malayo kami kay ate Nicole pero kita pa rin sya sa pwesto namin. Ano bang problema ni kuya rence? I can see that Ate Nicole is texting on her cp.

Rence: What do you want from her?

Doon ako napatitig kay kuya, teka nga? Bakit ganun sya magtanung sa akin? Do I look like a criminal? His tone of his voice is different. Yun tipo na akala mo ay nambibintang. I feel a little bit of anger on him. Pero bigla para gusto ko matawa kasi napa-over serious nya.

Why?

He’s acting like an Over-protective boyfriend. OMG!! Bakit ba hindi ko naisip yun? Baka nga Girlfriend nya si Ate Nicole?  My gosh ^^ I was about to talk to him when somebody got my attention again….

Miss: Excuse me; can I talk to the Nurse in here?

Woah!! She’s also beautiful, why am I surrounded with a gorgeous and beautiful lady. Is it because I’m one of them? Hehe:) I pointed the office room of the nurses. The nurse signs a paper that the girl’s holding, and entered on Ate Nicole’s Room? Are they related?

Miss: You—Nicole, Let’s go!! Thanks for taking good care of You—Nicole.

What’s with the voice??

Nurse: It’s our duty Miss.

They smiled at us before they leave. Bakit ngayon pa sila umalis. But, I really got curious with the lady. Why is she stuttering? She seems like scared? But, scared of what?

Rence: Stop thinking that much, just answered my f*cking questions.

Me: you’re so OA; I can’t hurt her, look at me. I’m small. Haler? Kung makapagtanung ka parang ang sama ko naman. I’m not a criminal, for d*mn sake!!! I’m your cousin, BAKA!!

Rence: what do you want from her?

Me: wait?? I was thinking it a while ago are you her… boyfriend???

Yumuko lang ito. Oh, bakit hindi na nakapagsalita si kuya Rence, is that means they are in the relationship?  Or is it because they are not? Hmp!! I really can’t read what on his minds. Hinila ko na lang sya papunta sa cafeteria nila kasi mukhang wala syang balak mag-open sa akin. Sabagay, what’s new. Rence is still Rence.

A/n: Plead READ/COMMENT/VOTE