CHAPTER: Answer

CHAPTER: Answer

======================= 

Rence POV

Three consecutive absences of Nicole, I decided to go at old man office; I need to know something, at alam ko sya lang ang makakasagot lahat ng katanungan ko. I knock on his door. Sempre kahit paano ayaw ko na rin naman sya sagot-sagutin. Hehe. I just don’t want it, pakielam nyo? May Angal?

Rence: I want to what really happened to Nicole?!!

He didn’t talk. Shock is all written on his face. Anong nakakagulat doon? He just smirk on me. wag mo sabihin na hindi nya ako bibigyan ng information. May nilabas itong newspaper.

Is this the answer to my entire question?

 I look at the Front page of the Newspaper.

O__O??

Is it true?

I look at his eyes. I can see different emotions… negative emotions?? Sadness, anger, regret, guilty, And jealousy?? What’s with the mixed emotions? I look at the Newspaper again, is that the reasons why she is acting like that? I feel pity on her. She doesn’t have to experience something like that. I hide it inside my bag. And went to school…

An: Bakit ganun ang mga emotions ni Mr. Federico Wades?

What is the real reason/score why he’s helping Nicole West to be back? Is he an enemy? Or an ally? 

What will be Lawrence move or plans for Nicole?

Kailan dadating si Mystery Guy?

PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT