Chapter 14: The Special Girl

=============================

HOPe you like this chapter...

Don't forget to vote/comment.. Thanks ^___^V

>>>>>>>>>John in the right side (P.B.G of the Dean)

Nikka Jane POV

Hi!!

I’m back again.

Mukhang magiging suki muna ako ni Author ngayon. So, No choice kayo na basahin ang POV ko, or if you don’t read it I’ll make your life MISERABLE ^__^v

I’m just kidding :)

BTR.

I was looking for the faculty of CON (College of Nursing) to find my Ninang Ghermaine. And at last, I found it!!

I knocked on the door, it was opened b the two P.B.G.  (Personal Body Guard)

They asked me some questions before they let me in.  Arrgh!! They don’t know who am I? I thought gramps already talked to Ninang? Then, why are they doing this sh*t?

Secretary: Good morning, Ms. what can I do for you? Do you have appointment with the Dean?

Me: I’m Nikka Jane Wades niece of Ninang Ghermaine, I would like to talk to her.

Secretary: Okay Ms. Wades, please have a seat and make yourself comfortable. What do you want for a drink?

Me: Nothing, just like I said I just want to talk to my Ninang Ghermaine.

Secretary: Yes Ms. Wades, just wait for a moment.

I seated on the couch, I was about to grab a magazine when the secretary called me. I give her my best smile before I entered on the office. I saw my Ninang on her swivel chair busy on looking in the papers.

Me: *ehem* 

She looks at me. I smiled on her. I was about to go at her side to give her my POWEHUG when her B.G holds my wrist. I look at him.

O___O---------me

=____=---------B.G

OMG!!!

WTH!!

He’s so HOT!!!

I smiled at him.

B.G: tss.

Aba?? Deadma ang Beauty ko?? Hmp!! Gwapo nga suplado naman.

(‘3)

B.G: don’t pout, ang pangit mo.

Me: FYI!! Don’t you know who I am?

B.G: I know you. You’re Nikka Jane Wades.

OMG!!

Why is he looking at me that way?? I feel degrade :’(

Dean: Stop!! You can go now John. I want to talk to my Niece just the two of us.

He looks at Ninang Ghermaine, and he bows as a sign of Respect. He left without looking at me. ASAR!!! He’ll going to pay. Humanda sya sa akin!! Hindi nya alam kung paano magalit ang Wades Princess. I smirked.

Dean: Sorry for his attitude, he’s just like that. But, he’s a good guy.

Me: I don’t care about HIM!!

Dean: Okay, So, what are you doing here?

She looks at me seriously. What’s with the face??

Dean: I think, I ask you a wrong question. Let me rephrase it, what do you want Nikka Jane?

I pout. Ninang is very serious right now. She’s very different when she’s in the school. But, when we’re in the mansion, she’s the best :)

Me: You’re so serious Ninang.  Hindi mo ba ako tatanungin kung paano ako nakapasok dito? Did I surprise you?

Dean: Papa told me already. So, what do you want now?

I think I need to be serious too.  (~_~)

Me: you know what I want Ninang. I want to know about this “GIRL”, I mean this special girl.

Ninang: So, papa gave you a clue. I think you’re gramps taking it seriously. So, am I. but, I think it’s too much unfair to Rence.  Hindi nya alam ang “mission” nya samantala ikaw ang bilis mo na nalaman.Me: Please Ninang…

She just stared at me for a seconds, and she smile. I smiled back.

Dean: Okay. Kung hindi lang kita love. Her name is Hyacinth Nicole West.  I think gramps told you about her section already did him?

Me: W-what?? It’s her?

She looks at me with disbelief, Curious? And shocked?

Dean: d-do you already met her? Know her? Or any by chance talk to her?

What’s with the so-many-questions?

(o_o)?

Me: I was bumped on her a while ago; she’s in the infirmary together with Kuya Rence (Smiled back from serious face) , So Ninang who is really this Girl?

Dean: I can’t tell you any information except about her name. Your gramps is watching my actions. And also it is your responsibility to know your mission, not me.

Me: Y-yeah, I’m sorry I’m just really curious of her. Okay, Thanks Ninang. I’ll better go; I’m in a hurry to meet this girl. I need to talk to her to gather some data J

Dean: Okay, good luck…

Before the door closed, I saw Ninang Ghermaine smirked on me. I was puzzled by her smile. I feel something bad? Or am I just paranoid. And then again, I saw his B.G. Hmp!! Feeling gwapo. (=3=)

I left the CON, and I was thinking about this Girl again, Ano bang problema kay Ate Nicole? Ang masasabi ko lang is she really looks like an Angel: D

I will finally meet you. My "mission"...

A/n: Please Vote/Comment