CHAPTER: The Transferee Student is the Mystery Guy?

DEAN POV

The Chairman told me that we will have a two Transferee student in CON (COLLEGE OF NURSING).So; I was assigned to talk with them as the Dean of the department. I hurry in fixing myself, when I’m satisfied I started to go at the University.

OFFICE

Secretary: Good Morning Mrs. Wades. The Transferee students are already here. What do you want me to do Ma’am?

Me: Please let them in.

The door opened, and I saw a two different character. I look at the guy; I can see that he’s so mysterious type. I felt fear when you look at his eyes. Kahit na ang sabihin na parang ang amo ng mukha nito. He may have an Angel/ Goddess face. But I can sense that he’s not just an ordinary. Weird? But, he has potential to be one of the “CAMPUS PRINCES”, he can be also a Basketball Player because of his height. Perfect!!!

Dean:Btw, I’m Mrs. Ghermaine Wades,  what is your name iho?

Guy: I’m………

Girl: he’s Vincent Paul Jackson :)

I look at the girl. She’s so gorgeous. She has an innocent face. But, when I looked at her clothes. OMG!! Masyado atang kinulang sa tela :p girlfriend kaya nya ito?

Dean: what is your name iha?

Girl: I’m Mitchell lee Naves. Nice to be back here in the Philippines :)

Dean: okay, thanks for choosing this school; it was an honor to have you both here. I hope you will never regret in ch---

Mitch: of course :)

Vincent:  I’m sorry for her behavior, ma’am

.

Dean: It’s okay. I know she’s just been excited :)

Mitch: yeah!! I’m really excited to hug her. ^__^

Dean: Hug her?

Mitch: yeah, we transferred here for my best friend.

Dean:  oh, really? That’s so sweet. Them I think I should be thankful to your best friend, for making both of you joined on our family J

Mitch: it’s okay. Hindi po yun sanay sa mga papuri. So dean, what will be our section?

Dean: base on your grades in your old school and in your entrance exam, you’ve got a very high grade. So, I will place you both on Section A. but, before you went to your designated room, we’ll wait for your student tour guide. He’s a student here. And will be your classmate. :)

Both: okay.

RAIN POV

I should be talking to Nicole right now, why should I the one she choose? Kung pwede naman ang anak nya ang utusan nya. Parang nga naghihinala ako ng kunti sa kanila. First, Rence moved in our section? And second, this… arrgh!!! Asar!!  I went to her office quickly, to finish my business with her. At mukhang hindi lang sya ang makikita ko doon. I saw two students at there, a guy and a girl ha? Nakatalkiod sila sa akin kaya hindi ko Makita ang mukha nila. But, I can sense his aura. And I don’t like the feeling, he’s also tall. I can tell that he’s 6’6.  I’m just 6’2. I look at the other student. The girl, arggh!! She’s just wearing short shorts. The dean should give her a Student Handbook, so she will know the Rules. TSK!! At last, The dean looks at me wearing her best smile. Whatever!!

Dean: oh! He’s here. Okay, this will be your tour guide.  I want you to meet this handsome guy, Mr. Rain Melvin Gomez.

Nambola pa si Dean. Pero, I know she’s telling the truth. The students look at me. woah!! The guy was so intimidating; I felt a little bit scared when I accidentally look at his eyes. But, I think he looks very familiar? Did I meet him by any chance? But, he doesn’t react when he saw me, as a sign of recognition. Maybe, I was just paranoid. Then I look at the girl…

 *o*---------------Girl

Mitch: Hi!! I’m Mitchell Lee Naves; you can call me Mitch :)

She grabs my hand at sya na rin yun kusa na nag-shake. She acts childish. She’s different from my Nicole. Hehe. My Nicole talaga. I remove her hands on me pero nagulat ako ng kunti ng bigla syang kinawit yun kamay nya sa braso ko. Woah!! She’s aggressive. Siguro if I am one of the other guy, matutuwa na ako. But, I’m very different. I respect girls, just like I respect myself. Hehe. Pero, masyado syang makapit ha? FC lang? I was trying to remove it but it has no effect… sa totoo lang tuko ba ito?

Mitch: Sorry rain, pero hindi ako madaling bumitaw, lalo na if I liked the guy :)

She said that in a seductive voice. Ramdam ko na biglang nagsi-taasan yun mga balahibi ko sa katawan. Pati yun sa baba >////<. I look at her face, I can see it in her eyes that she likes me. she lick her lips. Napalunok ako ng di oras.  Lumapit pa sya ng kunti sa akin at kumapit lalo sa braso ko. Arrgh!!! Ayaw ko magkasala. Please lord. Please. Ilayo mo ako sa tukso. (TT__TT)

Vincent: Mitch!!! Stop!! Nicole will get mad on you when she see you acting like that….

He’s scary and the way he speaks, mapapasunod ka talaga, maawtoridad. But, hindi nakalampas sa panrinig ko ang pangalan ni Nicole? Is the Nicole I know, are the same? Natigil lang ako sa kakaisip ng mapansin ko na tinatanggal na ni mitch yun kamay nya sa braso ko. Woah!! He’s good. I smiled at him, but still his looks change. He didn’t dare to smiles back.

Dean: okay rain; tour them around of our department and also from the campus. So, they will familiarize with it. I’m sorry for this, alam ko na ikaw lang ang makakatulong sa akin. You know my son. :)

Me: okay Dean. We should go.

I tour them around doon sa mga Laboratories na laging ginagamit. Doon sa Skill Lab, Amphitheater. And the other rooms na related sa CON. I can see in the eyes of every student that they are are mesmerize with the New Transferee students. I know they have the capacity to be one of the Campus Princess, and Princes.  I look at the bunch of boys. They are drooling over Mitch. Asar!! Ha? Why would I be piss of? Cause they are being pervert with this girl? Yeah!! I think so. I’m just concerned that’s all. I look at Vincent. He doesn’t care. His looks are not changing? He’s always with his poker face and serious one. Wala na ba sya ipapakita na ibang expression? I just smiled at the thought. But, I got curious when he change his expression…

I can see Happiness and jealousy?

Jealousy of what?

I look at what is his looking at, kaya naman pala. Kahit siguro ako magbabago ang expression kapag nakita yun. Are they friends? I mean close? I think, I’m feeling what this guy’s feeling right now. But wait, what’s with the jealous looks? Does it means, that Nicole and this guy known each other?

Guy: PRINCESS!!!!

Who’s this guy?

PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT