CHAPTER: His Past (2)

I followed her after the meeting of our club.

Yeah!! I really don’t know why? I think is it because of what happened earlier? I guess?

Girl: Stop following me, will you?? !!

I was shocked. Just like a while ago. I don’t know what I should say.  I’m very thankful when my best buds came. Save by him :)

Me: I’m not following you; I’m looking for my buddy.  Don’t assume or you might get hurt.

I smirked.

Girl: Why would I? hmp!!

King: woah!! Wala ka pala dude e.

I look at him with my cold look. King just gives me his best smile. She looks at the girl with disbelief? And shocked? Yeah, the girl is look like an angel so nothing to be shocked at, wait? Did I just compliment her? What is happening to me? tsK!!

King: Wait? I think I know you…You look familiar?  Are you a Wades?

The girl face turns to pale. She covers King’s mouth.

Girl: Please!! I’m begging you. Don’t tell to my parents. Please. I’m begging you…

I feel pity on her suddenly.  I can see that her parents don’t know about it. Why is she hiding on her parents? T-teka nga lang ano bang pakialam ko sa kanya. I don’t mind her damn business. Tsaka, she’s a Wades. An enemy.

King:  Okay, I would not tell to your parents, but for one condition. :)

I look at king. He’s smiling like an idiot. He’s also a Casanova. I feel a little bit anger on him. I really don’t know why I’m feeling something really weird today, and I know that it is because of this amazona!!!

Me: King!! Let’s go.

I look at him, and he just gives me a sign that “I can go”. WTH!!! Nakakita lang ng babae, kinalimutan na ako?

King:  What is your name?

I look at them.  I mean her. Yeah, she got my attention too. But, I don’t like her to be one of my toys. She’s got my type, but I really don’t know why I am feeling like this on her.  I just bumped on her a while ago, for Christ sake!!!

Girl: Why should I introduce myself on you? Sorry, Pero mapili kasi ako kung kanino ko gusto magpapakilala. Okay, I gotta go. I’m in a hurry. So, can you please back off!!

WOAH!! She’s so very different. A fighter, I like that. Arrgh!! I’m weird right now.