Here We Go!

Hiya, my Batling Army, I just wanted to do another story,a nd I love Jinxx and Jake so I thought doing a Janxx might be a good next move. I still prefer writing my Andleys but that is because I have fallen in love with them, and have only just start this. please leave feeback. oh, and by the way, the chapter title was just because I was struggling to find one, and thought this would be fun. Anyway, bye for now, my Batling Army:3

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Jake's P.O.V:

The pale early morning light streamed through the windows of my home, which I share with my beautiful girlfriend, Ella. Today we were going on the Buried Alive tour with Hollywood Undead, Asking Alexandria, and the headlining act, Avenged Sevenfold, and I couldn't wait! Being out on stage gave me this incredible rush, even if the nights were lonely without Ella. Glancing down, I could see her head softly rise and fall as my chest moved up and down. She looked so perfect when she was sleeping, her eyes fluttering lightly as she fought consciousness, a small smile licking at her soft lips.

“Baby, I have to go in a bit,” I whisper into her hair, kissing her head softly.

“Hmm... honey, can't you just stay here?” she moans, knowing full well that it would never be possible,

“Sorry, baby, I have to go, I wish I could stay, but I can't,” I mutter, kissing her forehead and sliding out from beneath her as I step out of bed, the carpet soft beneath my feet. I grab some clothes, quickly getting changed into the tight jeans and top, before brushing out my hair and throwing my hairbrush into my bag.

Exiting the room, I walk wearily to the kitchen, leaving Ella in bed to get ready; for some reason she seems a lot like CC because she never wants to get up in the mornings, always claiming she needs her “beauty sleep” even though I repeatedly tell her that she doesn't; how could a model like her need beauty sleep? There's a soft plodding of feet on the floor, suggesting she has gotten up, which is then confirmed as she wraps her slender arms either side of my waist, lightly gripping my hips and pulling them back slightly. Softly kissing my neck, she smiles against my skin, causing butterfly feelings in my stomach, and lust to swell within me. I would happily just not go on tour, but instead, stay with Ella; it hurts so much to miss her.

“Hmm, honey, I need to make breakfast,” I moan, not really wanting her to go, but needing to get on with what I was doing. A long sigh resonated from her body as she backs off and skulked away. Why did that put her in such a bad mood? Maybe she just doesn't want me to go on tour, it isn't unusual for her to be a bit moody the morning I leave. Turning over the bacon, I silently made a list of everything that I've packed, in my head, hoping I wouldn't have to do any last minute packing like I do every time and still manage to forget something. Last time it was my hairbrush I forgot, and that was disastrous; I had to borrow Ashley's for a bit before we could go out on a day off and get me one. Chuckling to myself as I recalled this mistake, I reminded myself to make sure I have absolutely everything packed. Serving breakfast, I hungrily wolf it down, not waiting for Ella to return; she'll be putting on her make-up or something, and no matter how much I love her, I don't have time to wait for that.

It doesn't take too long for me to sort through my stuff because, unlike the rest of the band, I don't bring enough clothes to last me three years. Grabbing my suitcase I bound down the stairs, Ella not far behind. Smiling to myself as I thought about how I couldn't wait to see the guys again; although we work together pretty much everyday, being on tour with them is just so much different, and in a lot of ways, better. We hopped into the car, which Ella was going to drive so she could bring it back for me after, and drove off, onto the motorway, heading for the drop off spot 30 minutes up the road, where we will start our tour. My heart was pounding with the sheer excitement I held for being back with the guys properly, but there was something else, some strong feeling that I couldn't quite explain.