But You Are The Beast That Calls Me By My Name

Hi, I am so sorry I have been slow on updating; I have had school and I'm not very well... and because of that I have had a lot of appointments with people, so I hope this chapter makes up for my absence. Also I dedicate this to my lovely friend who has helped me through so much. Enjoy and by for now, my Batling Army:3

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _   

Jinxx' P.O.V:

A soft movement brought me from my sleep in a confused panic; why was the bed moving when I don't have someone with me who I bring back to my bunk. I'm not like Ashley who is always bringing chicks back, and I'm not like Andy who's in a stable and loving relationship with Juliet... I have no one, and nothing but my new found love for Jake. So why the hell did my bed move? It took me some moments until my vision focused and lost the morning blur you get when you wake up, for me to then see that I wasn't in my bed, I was actually with Jake, and that we were cuddled up last night. Memories flooding back into my mind of what happened, I remember he was crying, and when I stood up to leave, he asked me to stay...so I did. I climbed into his bunk with him, cradling him as we slowly drifted off to sleep. Oh shit. I know I talk in my sleep sometimes, I just hope he fell asleep first before I said anything awkward.

Stirring, Jake turns in my grip to face me. His soft lips just inches from mine, as an urge to kiss them, and to hold him close by me forever pulsed through my veins. But even though my desire to hold him and kiss him grew strong, above all was my need for him to be okay; I couldn't bare to lose him, or see him upset. I needed him to be okay. I stroke his hair from his peacefully closed eyes, as he continues to sleep, although he is beginning to wake up. With one last moan, his eyelids flutter open, revealing those deep brown portals, that he calls eyes, which I have fallen so in love with.

“Good morning, blue-eyes,” he said, staring back into my blue-grey eyes.

“Morning, sleepy” I chime back,

“Hmm, when did you wake up then?” his voice low and croaky, in a sleepy moan.

“Erm, about five minutes before you did, actually” I chuckle lightly, earning a small smile and blush from Jake. “I'm probably all stinky so I'll go and have a shower...”

“No, you're not stinky at all, please don't go. Not yet.” he says snuggling into me, and pulling me closer. Resting my forehead against his, I wrap my arm around his waist, smiling softly to myself.

I could stay like this forever, but I know I would have to get up at some point, but seeing as today we were just travelling until we reach our destination, there isn't a lot we could do. I snuggle back up to him, burrowing my head into his shoulder, and taking in his scent for a few more moments before I finally dragged myself up. I pulled back the curtain slightly, making sure no one else was up, else it would be awkward having to explain to them why I spent the night in the same bed as the guy I so badly like...wait, no, they don't know about me being gay, so they would just think that I was looking after him, which, in all honesty, was what I was doing. No one was up. Good. I gently stand up, making sure I don't smack my head on the bunk; you'd really think that after touring on this very bus for a few year I would be able to get out of bed without hitting my head, but reality is that more often than not I start the day with a close up few of the bed's enclosure. Luckily, however, I didn't today, as I managed to gracefully get out of bed, and pick up a fresh pair of skinnies and band top from my bunk as I swiftly stripped down, throwing my clothes to the side to be washed later. Pulling on my skinny jeans, I turned around to grab my eyeliner, to see a quiet Jake, sitting on his bed, his eyes trained into mine, as a slight smirk is visible on his face. Feeling my cheeks heat up, I glance away, quickly grabbing my eyeliner and shoving on my top; I've never been so embarrassed by any of the guys seeing me with my top off before or when they have seen me just in my boxers because, when you work, and live with four other guys, there are going to be times when they see you like that, and Lord only knows how many times we have seen CC butt naked. I waltz to the bathroom, using the mirror to carefully fill in my bottom waterline, and half of my top one.