Can't Turn Back Now

Hi guys, so this is the last chapter; I hope you all enjoy it; please tell me what you think and how I could have improved. Also, if you ahve any suggestions for new stories I'd love to hear them. Anyway, bye for now, my Batling Army :3

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Jake's P.O.V:

Jinxx and I were sat in the lounge, and I know this sounds weird, but I actually wanted Jinxx to go to sleep; I needed to do something without him or anyone seeing. I sat patiently on the sofa until the guys showed up.

“Ugh, they are so good, Andy!” Ashley screamed, probably talking about Asking Alexandria's performance, “I mean, did you actually freaking see the jumps Ben was doing oh my god!”

“Aw, little Ashy has a crush on Ben,” I joke.

“Shut it, Jake, I don't.” he protests, causing us all to chuckle; we knew it wasn't true, but it was still fun to make a little joke, else our lives would be completely boring.

“Guys, I'm tired, I'm going to bed,” CC yawned.

“CC, you are always tired...” Andy mused before walking off to bed himself. Soon everyone filtered through to the bedroom and into their bunks. Everyone but me. Instead, I was left in the front lounge on my own for a few moments before I could be sure that no one would walk in on me. Pulling out a notebook from the back of the sofa I began to scrawl a note: “Happy birthday, Jinxx, I hope you have a great day, I've written this so you can get a happy birthday message the second you wake up. I've known you for so long, and not one day have I ever regretted knowing you, the only thing I've regretted is not knowing myself. But that is fine for now, I can explain it all later, once you've awoken properly. We're going to make sure you have an absolutely great birthday, we all love you, buddy. *hugs you* -Jake” I stand up, grabbing some blue-tack from the cupboard, pick up the note and tiptoe off to Jinxx' bunk. Pulling the curtain back slightly to see if Jinxx was still awake, I see his eyelids closed over his blue eyes, and already missing the icy blue they so often shone I tack the note up onto the roof of his bed before looking at him one last time and closing the curtains.

I made my way to my bunk, where I then stripped off into my boxers and threw on a D.R.U.G.S band-tee. Hopping into bed, I closed my eyes, wishing for sleep, but, somewhat annoyingly, it eluded me. My mind was racing with a ton of what ifs, and I couldn't seem to figure out how to order them. Wanting so desperately to push them aside and grab the few hours of sleep I can, I had to resort to memories to divert my mind. Memories on stage tonight. But even that didn't grant my head any space, because all it did was fill it with images of the frequent banners we have been seeing; the ones with 'Janxx' written on them, and I have grown to notice how Jinxx blushes every time he sees one of them. Feeling so tired, but so awake was the most horrible feeling in the world because my eyes ached from my exhaustion.

A happy giggle followed by an excited whisper woke me up in the morning; I hadn't realised I had been asleep, but I guess I must have dropped off at some point last night because here I was, wiping the sleep from my eyes as they fought to adjust to the sudden light. Smiling to myself; Jinxx must had read my note, I crawl out of bed, toddling off to the kitchen and pouring two coffees, one of which I was going to hand to Jinxx when he comes out. Quickly cooking some bacon in a frying pan, I was placing them onto a plate as Jinxx popped his head around the corner of the door.

“hmm... something smells good,” he hinted, winking at me as he glance hungrily down at the food, extending an arm to snatch up a piece of bacon.

“Oi, hands off, you will get it in a minute!” I usher, playfully hitting his hand away as I passed him his cup of coffee instead. He pouts. I return my eyes back to the food as I crack an egg into the frying pan, and cook it. “Sit down, Jinxx, I don't want you to do anything; it's your birthday so we have to take good care of you,” I issue. He does as he is told, as he sits down on the sofa with a deviant smirk across his face. Wondering what it was he could be thinking, I place the food down on the counter before him.