Hello My Love

Hi, guys, so erm, this is my second to last chapter; it will end with the next one. I hope you all enjoy it, please tell me your thoughts, also if you hav any suggestions for another story; that would be welcomed, Anyway, please enjoy. By, my little Batling Army:3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Jinxx' P.O.V:

The morning sun shone into my eyes, waking me up... well, I say morning sun, but now, because it is winter, the sun rises closer to noon than it does early morning. Despite the biting cold, I get up, only dressed in my boxers and band top, and stroll aimlessly out to the front lounge, who knows, someone may be up by now. Much to my surprise, Jake was already up, and sitting on the sofa, however the rest were still in bed, grabbing whatever moments of sleep they could get. A soft smile was apparent on Jake's face, as he patted the spot next to himself, inviting me to sit with him.
“How come you are already up?” I query.
“I haven't been able to sleep much; I've been thinking,”
“Hmm, and what have you been thinking about?”
“Well, I have been preparing stuff for your birthday, but you're not allowed to know what that is... and other than that I have just been trying to work stuff out. I really want your birthday to be special tomorrow.”
“My birthday WILL be special because I have everything I need there, and you don't have to worry about it.” I say, pulling him into a hug.
“Are you sure, because I have something special for your birthday,”
“Hmm, have you? Well can I have it now?”
“Nope, you have to wait,” he retorts, popping the 'p' on 'nope'.
“Hmm, well I will wait, only if you could be amazing and make me some pancakes.” he pulls back, winking at me, and jumping up to make me breakfast. As he walked, he swayed his hips even more so than usual, and I couldn't help but wonder why he was trying to torture me with his seduction. Surely by now he has worked out that it is him I love, I have made it obvious more than enough times, although they were all accidental. He is always teasing me, always flirting with me, which often makes me wonder if he is doing it to be just plain cruel, or maybe he means it. I prayed for the latter, although somehow I didn't believe it was.

Getting bored of sitting down on my own with my thoughts, I hop up, silently, from my seat and creep over to the stove, where Jake is cooking my pancakes. As I near him I could feel my breath become restrained so he couldn't hear it, and I greedily wrap my arms around his waist, wanting him to be as close to me as possible.
“Hmm, Jinxx, don't go,” he breathes silently causing my to nuzzle my face into the back of his neck as I tightened my grip around him. Slowly, he turns in my grasp, to face me and rests our foreheads together as he slides his arms up to my neck, and hooking them around it. “I-I have to see to your breakfast,” he stammered, a look of disappointment evident on his face. And I dropped my arms, allowing him to carry on cooking as I sat back on the table; God, I wish I could tell him just how I felt about him, but he would hate me, and I couldn't have that. Not the day before my birthday. That would kill me inside. Instead, I just watched as he piled some pancakes on a plate, placing them before me, winking and grabbing some maple syrup from the shelves. Pouring a more than healthy serving on top of my stack of pancakes, I began to hungrily tuck in, stopping every so often just to compliment Jake's work; I should really get him to cook for me more. Just as I finished eating the last bite of food, Ashley trudged into the lounge, plonking down on the couch next to me.
“Nice bed hair, was she good?” Jake asks; Ash had brought a girl onto the bus again last night, only this time I was lucky enough to be asleep before I was tortured with their racket.
“Not bad, but can we please not have this conversation... I get awkward.”
“That's fine, I didn't want the details anyway,” He was looking exhausted, but he normally wakes up after a couple coffees.

It didn't take long for the rest of the guys to stroll in, even CC got out of bed a lot earlier than normal for him.
“Food or sleep... if I have no food, I'm off to bed” CC moan sleepily. Causing us to chuckle; CC is always thinking about food or sleep. Nothing else. Sighing, he slumped down on to the sofa beside Ash, daring a smile.
“Ugh, it's so freaking cold!” screamed Andy as he started to walk around the lounge just to warm up.
“Andy, how long have you been up and you're already complaining?” I muse, knowing full well that he is by far the biggest complainer of us; he doesn't mean to be, and he isn't a negative person, but he just seems to complain about simple stuff such as the weather, or the amount of coffee on the bus. But it's fine; it's actually kind of amusing to see what he will complain at first.