Chapter 10~ Baby, I Love You

Ethan's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and I turn it off my smacking it with my palm. I have a feeling that today's Monday, cause I'm more lazy than usual. I think I'll initiate my plan today. They're gonna be in for a suprise. I'll ask Ryan, he's pretty good at doing this kind of stuff.

Grayson's POV

I wake up and I feel fresh. I grab my phone and check the time. It's 7:45 and we have to be at school my 9:15. I get out of my bed and do my usual morning routine. Shower, shave, get dressed, etc. i'm gonna see Ellie today! I'm so excited. I'm gonna show everyone that I can get a girl. I yell at Ethan to get ready, but he's already dressed with his backpack and phone in hand.

"Ready to go?" I ask

"Sure" he says

We. walk to the bus stop and wait there for about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, I unlock my phone and play Geometry Dash. It's an addictive game if you play like three or four times. My eyes are glued on my phone until Ellie stands in front of me and greets me. She looks amazing. We walk hand in hand into the school bus and kids give us dirty looks. Ellie is no longer smiling and neither am I. We sit next to each other and talk about school.

"Gray, I love you" she says with a smile, revealing her dimples

"How much?" I say as I add a twist

"Too much" she giggles

We pull up in front of the school and everyone starts to get down from the bus. We still walk hand in hand and I take a deep breath. We walk out of the school bus and walk towards the entrance of the school. I see Ethan, Ryan, and their other friends near the entrance. Why?

Ryan's POV

Ethan and the gang are standing near the entrance of the school. Ethan's texted me this morning and told me we were gonna give Grayson and his new girlfriend a 'suprise'. We see Gray and the girl and Ethan gets everyone quite. 

"1-2-3" Ethan counts

"AHAHAHAHA LOOK EVERYONE, IT'S THE WORLD DORKIEST COUPLE. LET'S WELCOME DORKSON AND SMELLIE!" I shouted so that everyone could hear me.

Then all the students started whooping, clapping, and whistling. The couple looks so terrified..I love it.

Ethan's POV

Ryan's plan was genius. Ellie and Grayson I hope will think about this and break away. If it doesn't, ohh I've more up my sleeve. Whatever room, whatever class they walk into, everyone just laughs at them and calls them Dorkson and Smellie. It's hilarious to watch actually. I walk up to my locker and put in my combination. I open the locker door, but someone slams it closed right after I open it. I turn my face to the person and I see that it's Grayson. 

Grayson's POV

I know he did it. Who else would? He's my TWIN brother, and he's been mischevious like this his whole life. What he did to me and my girlfriend, is not funny...not even close. I walked to my locker and found Ethan at his since our lockers were next to each other.

"I know you did it" I said slamming his locker

"Did what, make you feel welcomed" Ethan said sarcastically. My god, I hate his sarcasm, he knows that it ticks me off.

"God, Ethan don't try to be sarcastic with me, I know that you planned this whole thing to make fun of Ellie and I" I said clenching my jaw, which helped me from lashing out in anger.

"Yea I did so?" he said, still being very blunt.

"Are you serious Ethan?! Practically the whole school saw you do that, it's now funny at all!" I said almost raising my voice. Cool down Grayson, you gotta another up your sleeve.

"Awww, baby's sad cause he got made fun of with his girlfwend" he said in a baby voice, pouting with his bottom lip out and quivering. 

"Oh yea? I know why you did it" I said leaning against the lockers, still with a serious impression glued to my face

"Oh yea smart boy? Why'd I do it?" he spat back, also leaning against the lockers.

"Because you just want to fit in and you're jealous that I have a girl and you don't" I said with a smile painted on my face. I sigh, there I said it. Man, that felt good. Ethan's face is red and is now an atomic bomb. In the middle of our "fight", Ellie comes and holds my hand.

"Ready to go to class?" she says as our hands fit together.

"Oh and even if you got the whole school to laugh at us, who's gonna be laughing when we're official?" I said with smirk and looked at Ellie to see her blushing hard. I regained my balance onto my feet and kissed Ellie on the cheek. My heart is jumping up and down. I have a beautiful girl and I just burned Ethan real good. Her cheeks got even redder as she blushed. I'm done with Ethan, screw it. I don't care if he's my brother or not..I hate him.

"I love you" I whisper into her ear, our hands still linked.

Ellie's POV

Oh dammit! I forgot one of books in my locker. I leave Grayson's grasp and hurry to my locker. I twist and turn the lock in a brisk speed. It pops open and I mentally pat myself on the shoulder.I get the book and right as I am about to close the locker, I see a note left on the door of the locker.

YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HAPPY YOU STUPID LITTLE CUNT BITCH  it reads. Tears automatically start flowing my my eyes. The glass tears keep coming, making my cheeks very wet.

"Ell, you comin' or what?" Grayson calls from afar.

"I'm coming hold up!" I yell back. I quickly wipe my cheeks with my sleeve, slam my locker closed, and run to Grayson. I finally catch up to him, and I re-link my hands into his.

"You okay?" he asks, half playful and half concerned.

"I'm fine" I lie, painting a fake smile looking up at him. He doesn't need to know my hurt; it's my crap that I have to deal with. To be honest, I think I've given up on dealing with all this. I'm weak and broken to pieces, but thankfully Grayson has come to my rescue, to assemble me.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ahhh Ellie and Grayson are such couple goals, it makes me more aware that I'm forever alone... Sorry guys, I haven't been updated lately. I've been busy with basketball and tests and homework. Yes, I do play basketball for those who don't know me. I'll try to update more often. Please vote!!! Thx ilysm, mwah

~Nina xo