Chapter 15:Amy's Dream

Amy Cim here, so here I am in Nashville and getting ready for Halloween

Day 749:1/2/15

And as it turns out there would be some Halloween moments...on New Year's Day? W0t m8? Well, me, Dani and Katherine grabbed our guitars/bass and Lauren went to the piano as we did a cover of One Republic's Stop And Stare. Lisa went on drums and Christina attempted guitar. As for Lauren, she's a really good piano player. This one time she did an entire piano solo without singing. And she got a standing ovation for it. She wasn't silent doing this song as she did the chorus and we did BGV.

Another stellar result. And then we saw a random zombie appear. OK NBD.

We eased off for the day.

Day 750:1/3/15

Lisa's POV:I get the sense we have not seen the last of Dr. Skull. I call up info and yep...Skull is alive. I better tell Amy. We could have a 'problem' here.

Amy's POV:It's getting so intense now. If Dr. Skull is indeed dead, then I have no more reason to be afraid. But, I am not so sure it's over. All I know is, I have to keep my guard up. I died once, I don't want to die again.

Dani's POV:The fear in Amy's eyes is really telling. I'm 14 but I can tell when people are scared.

#WeLoveYouAmyCimorelli

Katherine's POV:It's so wild and crazy now. I start to wonder if we're being watched or if we're now all targets. We have to keep our heads in the game.

Christina's POV:We're family first, band 2nd, and we have had to battle our way through so many challenges.

Lauren's POV:I'm scared. It's all I will say.

Amy's POV:I know this is gonna be a tall order for us, but all I know is I have to stay calm.

Day 751:1/4/15

It's now going to get wild. We must now buckle up for the ride of our lives. But first, cover time. We thought long and hard and decided on doing Leave The Night on by Sam Hunt. We messed up a few of the words because we really didn't practice this song. It was sort of last minute. We chose not to upload this to our band youtube, but we put it on Lisa's. [not IRL, but you know...]

With all that said, we prepared for our next task. Prepping for our next set of shows. We were thinking about seeing the world. We'll let you know how that goes.

Day 758:1/11/15

We're touring Europe in the next month YAS!

Day 759:1/12/15

Chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. Need I say more? The number of times I've had this for breakfast I can't count that high. [That's a lyric from our upcoming video All My Friends Say]. We're releasing this video soon. Give us 2 months and it will be available. We start our European tour soon.

Time would pass with the European tour, debuting their new songs, releasing All My Friends Say. It would be the most recent song they do a music video for.

Day 899:6/1/15

We released music videos for the covers Want To Want Me and See You Again. We also did a livestream that got very deep and released our Hearts On Fire mixtape. We also planned a mini U.S. trek. During this trek, I had a dream one night where....I realized, why do I have a dark secret.

*Amy's Dream*

It happened out of the blue. I dreamed that I was in my Cali and I was in my room. Nothing wrong there right? WRONG! I dreamed that I was in a mostly blue room. Blue isn't really my favorite color, I don't get it. But then I looked around and noticed I was the only one in the house. What the tarnation is going on? I had noticed the kitchen was empty. Then I looked outside and I noticed...