Chapter 20:Amy's Last Stand?

Amy here, just go.

Day 1086:12/4/15 Mature & Violent themes throughout

WORST NIGHT OF SLEEP EVER! DR. XANADU ZEON KILLED MY MOM, DAD AND MY OLDER SISTER LISA! I CAN NEVER FORGIVE HIM!!!! HE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was awful. I woke up countless times. But why Lisa did he target? Why not me? Why did he go after them? My brother Alex suddenly came to our house and he wanted to inform me something. 'Dr. Zeon killed Lisa because of a power she had.' he said. OK now what? I needed answers. I must find Zeon and kill him once and for all. Time to avenge the deaths of mom, dad and Lisa. As I prepared, I noticed a scream. It was coming from upstairs. OMG, MICHAEL! I hurried upstairs to check on my older brother and Alex followed behind. What I saw was gruesome.

OMFG! BIG BROTHER! :'(

Michael was killed as well. THIS IS TERRIBLE! I NEEDED MY SISTERS IMMEDIATELY! So 4 deaths in 4 days was not cool at all. But as we were about to have a meeting, Zeon reappeared. With an evil laugh, he put a dagger near my throat. I was scared to death, but he pulled back. And then I saw another robot appear and channeled, 'See you in the next dimension for all eternity.' This felt like the end of the world as I knew it. And then I heard a scream, it was Christian. Me and Alex hurried and saw that Christian was bloodied. Thankfully, he's still alive but one more hit could kill him. The robot followed us and before I could blink, robo freak used a positron beam to kill my brother. DAMMIT WHY!? That's now 5 members of our family that have been killed. All that's left is Alex, Nick, Joey, Christina, Katherine, Lauren, Dani and me. Zeon is killing us one by one.

I AM SCARED FOR MY GODDAMN LIFE! HELP ME!!!!

Day 1087:12/5/15

So now what? Well, Dr. Octavius Skull came to my aide. He said, 'Zeon must die. Take this sword and finish him off when you see him.' This was the famed Ragnarok. But why did he possess it? Skull said, 'Kick butt, ask questions later. Zeon wants to kill you and your family. He killed your healer and your parents and 2 of your brothers.' Wait, our healer? THAT EXPLAINS WHY HE TARGETED LISA! Such a coward. So we needed to figure something out. Just us 8 kids left. And then we saw our baby brothers Nick and Joey flung across the living room and into a wall. And then Zeon reappeared and used his laser beams to kill them. NO!!!! I was screaming because our 2 youngest siblings were now dead as well. Now we're down to just us 6. This is the worst week ever! And then Zeon fired out a long cable wire at Alex's mouth and magically charged it to shock our last living brother.

Alex was subsequently dead too. Now it's us 5 girls left to keep the Cimorelli name alive, but out of nowhere Lisa was revived and she came back to us but was very wounded. Lisa's eyes shook in horror hearing that the brothers and mom and dad died. OMFG! 'Can I just die again?' Lisa cried. I yelled, 'ENOUGH! WE HAVE TO KILL ZEON NOW!' Zeon disappeared like a coward.

Day 1088:12/6/15

We're on hiatus from music until we stop Zeon. So we hurried and trained. It would take us a while. How could we break our news to our CimFam? We did a quick update announcing, 'We will take a few weeks off to recover from all the shows we did, we'll be back at it soon.' We decided to not tell them what is happening, but I couldn't hold back. I had to let them know what happened. So on my Twitter I broke my silence. [Note, I'm using Twitlonger as inspiration for this]

'CimFam, I am so sorry to tell you all this. Our brothers and parents have died. We are so heartbroken to tell you all this. Please pray for us. With that we have decided to take some time off. We'll still do the April shows for our South America tour, but for now we have to take care of personal matters. Please understand guys. We love you. Thank you for everything you do. We will be back soon. This is not the end of us, no way. We just need a break.' ~AmyCim