Chapter 4:Amy's Captured? Amy's Planning Ahead

Amy back for more. Let's just go.

Day 198 Continued:June 30th, 2013

[A/N:I do not own the characters, keep that in mind]

So now here I am as a mermaid and I looked around to see various items that a scientist would be working on. I am scared for my life. All I know is, I have to be brave. But, my mood started to worsen. To my suspicion, I heard a voice. Guess who? Yep, a mad scientist. He went by the name of Dr. Skull. I know I'm in trouble. He called out my name and said, 'Well well young lady, you look so good in your form. Now let's make it permanent. Then I'll either sell you or put you under my control.' When I heard the sell part, I knew I was in big trouble. I cried, 'No!' He would not hear me and then launched a silencer at me, I was fortunate to dodge so easily. Like sir you can't beat me that simple. I retreated to come with a plan.

Meanwhile, my sisters were wondering where I was. Christina had called my cell and I picked it up. She wondered where I was, I told her that I was kidnapped by a scientist who had called my cell phone and asked me to come here. Little did I know that I was gonna be in the fight for my life. I alerted my sisters to hurry. Christina sent Katherine and Lisa to where I was. In short time, they arrived and I knew I was gonna be saved. But for some reason, Lisa got googly-eyed when she saw my captor. Come on Lisa! I am more important than this dude! She literally romanced him. My freaking 19-year old sister Lisa was seducing Dr. Skull *later*

Lisa's seduction is goals! Dr. Skull set me free. Uh, that was weird. Katherine was dumbfounded. Skull announced that we hadn't seen the last of him. I then noticed a laser beam fire out of the house. OMG! Thankfully the beam didn't go far enough to destroy anything so we been spared for now. I hurried home before I lost my sanity. I decided to sleep the rest of the day, but I now know that I am in danger.

DAY 199:July 1st, 2013 [MY BIRTHDAY]

18TH BIRTHDAY! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO ME! I AM NOW AN ADULT! YAS M8!

DAY 200:July 2nd, 2013

Ever wonder what life would be like if I was a normal kid? Well I'm now 18 and to be honest, I don't. I am happy with who I am, where I am in my life. Here I am singing and playing my guitar which I have done constantly. But I am still a mermaid. OK um, yeah. Luckily for me the girls did not see me as a mermaid yet but I know they would freak out if they did. I alerted Dani and asked her to come into my room. Dani obliged. Convo to follow

Dani:Hey Amy.

Amy (me) :Hi.

Dani:You look so glum.

Amy:Dani, look.

Dani:OK *looks at my tail* Holy fish sticks. Really Amycakes?!

Amy:Yeah. I am a mermaid and I hate it.

Dani:Aww Mermaid Amy has a nice ring to it though. Shall I feed you some seaweed?

Amy:Ewww! That is nasty.

Dani:Dude, mermaids love seaweed. Did you not know this?

Amy:You're 13! What do you know about mermaids?

Dani:Hey I'm learning OK? The Little Mermaid is goals.

Amy:OK dude.

Dani:Yas.

Dani confuses me, but our relationship has strengthened believe it or not. I know I can trust her a little, but not too much. I'm still upset about 5 months ago. Nothing else happened of note. I returned to human form before I slept.