Rooftop - Raph's POV

Another roof top, another fight, I don't know what I did or how I did it. All I know is that Leo came rushing at me pissed for some reason and we broke into a fight.
          I don't want to fight my brother. Normally I'd love a good fight, especially when Leo's all worked up, but honestly right now I don't want to hurt him. So I let him hurt me...
          With his Katanas in my sais, he puts even more pressure on me and I tried to reason with him but it's just like talking to me when I'm furious, nothing gets through. Soon Leo's got me unarmed and quickly slices me open on the side of my neck, my arm that I bring up to block as I am in stance, and the last brings me to my knees as he plugs the Katana deep into my leg, earning  a yelp of pain and gushing blood.
          Growling and grounding my teeth together, I look at my brother. I look into his eyes. But I don't see Leo. I see a blind stranger. And that's when the fear hits me. He's going to kill me.
          Now he gives me a few more cuts but spends his time beating me with his fists and the back of his Katana.
          "Leo stop!" BANG! The back of his Katana connects with my temple, making everything a bit more blurry and my head even more dizzy.
          "Leo stop!" BOOM! Another series of blows to the ribs and head, my blocks serving next to no use.
          "Leo..." I gasp as he kicks me to the ground and I lay flat on the floor. Hands outstretched, arms and legs heavy, but head even heavier. I lift my head just for it to drop back down in defeat as my opponent kicks me in the gut, winding me and pulls me back up to my knees by the ends of my red mask. With one Katana pressed to my throat, the other begins to pierce my plastron, very slowly, very painfully.
          I don't make a sound. I don't even move. All I do is stare into my brothers cold eyes and hope he comes back. But my stare may be even cooler, and I show no emotion. Right up until, I feel the blade shatter my plastron and enter my body.
          Gasping I grasp the blade, but it digs further into me and I make an uneasy sound of much agony as he nudges it further still.
When Leo pulls the blade out, it earns a moan from me. My fingers start to bleed where they clenched the blade and it exited my body so fast.
          My breaths come fast and short, in fact I start to lose breath. Harder and harder to breath. Harder and harder to see. Difficult to feel, my fingers are numb, my legs and tongue and lips follow.
          I drop to the ground holding my middle, that bleeds in a pool around me. Black spots begin to eat my vision. And all I see before blacking out, is my brothers Katanas clank to the ground and his knees give way as he drops in front of me. I extend an arm with too much effort and use the last of my breath to say, "Please... Don't hurt me anymore..."