Never Letting Go - Leo's POV

My brothers leave the room and I am left, not able to make eye contact with my little brother as my eyes tear up, blood shot and glossed over with a sheet of rain I know won't go away, and at any moment, could decided to storm down.
          "Leo..." Raph grunts, trying to sit up as he says my name but retreats and soon sighs in defeat as he plops back down on his pillow. "Come here. Please..." I can tell Raph is almost choking on his tears as he sniffs and tries to hold it together. Only, his voice is shaky and he swallows hard, such actions betraying him.
           Sighing I forcefully take one step at a time until I am at my brothers side. He reaches for me but can't seem to reach far enough to grab my hand. Heaving his chest rises and falls as his arm lay outstretched and still and unmoving. This is where I make my decision. I grab his hand in mine and kiss the top of it. I kiss each of his three fingers.
          "I'm here Raph." I reassure him, looking him in the eye as his chin wobbles and tears begin leaking from his eyes, his beautiful Amber eyes. Green they shine. "And I'm never letting go Raphael... Never."
          Despite his efforts, Raph shakes as he holds in most of his cry, only to let a fraction out, I hug him and hold him tight to me as he cries.
          "You were gone Leo..." He sobs. "You weren't there. It wasn't you! I'm afraid! Please don't ever leave again! Don't ever do that again!" My tears drop on Raph's head. His words, the way they utter his mouth, so much hurt, so filled with pain and agony. My tears drop each with a new flow of guilt and shame and more than ever shock. Shock that I could make, that I have made my brother feel this way. And that's when I make a promise. One to my brothers and to myself. That I will never make them feel this way again. Never.
          "I'm never letting go Raph... Never."