No Good Reason - Leo's POV

Donnie tried everything he could. We can't put him through the torture of it anymore. We want Raph to go with as much peace as possible. But it's because of me that he's in pieces.
          Raph is set down, sais in hand, arms crossed over his chest on floating board. His mask still tied around his face, eyes closed... I remember the last time I saw his eyes. They were dull. Fragile. Tired and drained. But beautiful... So beautiful. I never thought that would be the last time I'd see them. I always thought it'd be fine. That Donnie and the rest of us would fix Raph and then he'd get better gradually. We'd have to feed him, and clean him, and help him. He'd give us his same old attitude.
          "Man what are ya?!? Molasses?!? Hurry up will ya!" I imagine him screaming in our ears or something along those lines. But Raph changed a lot in his last moments. I know that if he were here, he wouldn't be the same. None of us would be. Mikey would still crack a few jokes, and prank us. His focus would be to make Raphael laugh like he always did before, except I imagine the two teaming up together to make a master prank plan to pull on Donnie when he'd walk in his lab or something. They'd have some bucket of goo ready to dump on his head when he'd walk in the room. Of course Mikey's Doctor Prankenstien but Raph would be the brains being as he couldn't walk yet and he'd need to exercise his head somehow.
          Of course Donnie would yell at both of them but mainly Mikey. Donnie would continue inventing and checking on Raphs wounds because I gave him multiple. Master Splinter would still train us, perhaps even harder than before and Raphael would be eager to get back on his feet but our Sensei is both wise and sense full just as he is sight full. He'd make sure Raph listened to us and got the rest he needed.
          Me on the other hand, I don't know what I'd do. All I know is, I wouldn't let Raph out of my arms let alone my sight... I'd spend every second with him, feeding him, whatever he needed. I'd be there. I'd be different then before. We'd all be different than before. No second goes by that we don't change somehow. There's always someway shape or form everyone changes every second. It can be for the better, or for the worse. But then again, some bad things are good for others. Where some good things are horrible for others. And some people, it doesn't effect at all. All I know, is that I can keep changing, as long as I don't turn into that monster I turned into when I attacked Raph... When I took the life of my brother... For no reason. Or at least no good one.