Chapter 1

Mia's P.O.V.

I checked myself in the mirror making sure my outfit was perfect. With a sky blue shoulder top and a pair of ripped jeans matching with my silver hoops and flip-flops, I nodded with satisfaction; I was set. I grabbed my bright pink bookbag from my desk chair and ran down the stairs. After snatching a muffin from my little brother, I went out the front door. Smirking, I got into my red Mustang and began the short drive to school. 

Time for another day to commence. 

Nate's P.O.V.

Grabbing the hair gel from my dresser, I carefully applied it to my wavy brown hair making sure that it would make all the girls keel over.  I smirked at mysef in the mirror.

Man I look good.

I had on casual clothes; a loose t-shirt and khakis, but still, this six-pack wants to show itself off. I took off the t-shirt and pulled on a tight underarmour short sleeved tee. There we go. All the chicks will be clinging onto me now.I grabbed my black Jansport bookbag and started out. After getting into my new black Porsche, I was set.

It was time for the king of the school to make his presence.

Mia's P.O.V

I arrived at school fifteen minutes early. Great, I probably could've eaten the muffin at home comfortably, I thought as I brushed the crumbs off my lap. I grabbed my backpack and opened the door of my Mustang. As soon as I got out, my best friends Veronica and Eileen came up to me.

"Well someone looks like pure hotness today," Veronica joked smiling.

"Oh, please, Veronica, all the boys are literally drooling over you right now," I teased. It was a true fact. As we spoke, more than a few pairs of eyes were glued on Veronica, who was looking simply fabulous in her mint green off-the-shoulder top and jean capris. 

"Well, I'm not the Flirt Queen," Veronica replied, laughing. 

I rolled my eyes, "Veronica, you're pretty close to taking my title. Now who was that boy at MATH CLUB you were talking to yesterday?" I emphasized. 

Veronica blushed and opened up her mouth to reply, but Eileen beat her to it. 

"Oh, oh, Mia look whose coming." Eileen whispered in my ear, nudging my shoulder. 

I looked around and saw what's-his-name walking toward me with a I-think-I'm-so-hot smirk written across his face.

"Wait, who is this guy?" I asked Eileen, trying to recall his name.

"Oh my gosh, Mia! It's the guy you flirted with yesterday after math class!" Veronica whispered quietly, "You seriously have the worst memory ever."

Still unsure I said, "Hmm...I can't seem to remember..."

Veronica let out a deep huff, "Grease-face?" 

"Oh right." I said, remembering. Grease-face, as I duly named him, would just not let me go. He thought that he had me, the Flirt Queen, around his finger. Truthfully, I was just bored. So I just played around with him a little bit; pretending to be interested when I was really about to fall asleep. This guy was a failure at getting a girl's heart, which is why I had to help him a bit.

"Hey cutie." he said, trying to pull his mouth into a sexy smirk.