Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Mia's P.O.V.

"Hey." I said, flashing the fakest smile I could.

Typical guy. He thinks he's such a player and that he's the king of the school. 

He put his arm around my waist, "Shall we go?"

Veronica and Eileen giggled, they knew all too well the routine of my plan of action for poor wanna-be players like Grease-Face.

I forced my laugh to go down my throat by swallowing and said,"I think we should keep our hands to ourselves don't you think?" I pulled his hand off my waist. Ugh, gross, even his hands were greasy. Oh, Grease-Face, you're definitely going to have to do better than that if you want a girl to like you. 

All of a sudden, he became that little innocent boy who always failed to get a girlfriend. I knew this face all too well. He began to run his hands through his disgusting greasy hair and stuttered, "Bu-but I thought-"

"Well you thought wrong, sweetheart. I'm not interested, okay? Don't worry, life has its ups and downs. Come on girls, let's go on in." I gestured to Veronica and Eileen and the three of us began to head toward school, trying to muffle our giggles so that the poor fellow wouldn't hear and burst out crying. 

True fact: I made a guy cry once after ultimately rejecting him, and Grease-Face already looked like he was on the verge of crying. I'm nice enough not to let him humiliate himself in front of everyone. 

"That was epic Mia!" Eileen said in between laughs.

"His face was just PRICELESS! Poor guy, he fell for the flirt of Canterburry High." said Veronica with mock pity.

"Oh, you guys, thank you, thank you," I said, making elaborate bows. 

I was the Flirt Queen; the heartbreaker who has all the guys around her finger.

No one could beat my status.

With that, Veronica, Eileen, and I headed to class still unable to stop our giggles. 

I have to say--I put on a pretty good show. 

Nate's P.O.V.

I arrived at school late.

As usual.

But the school didn't care; they couldn't give a detention to a star student and athlete like me. I pulled into my regular parking spot and grabbed my backpack. As soon as I stepped out of the car, my best friend, Tyler, came up to me.

"Yo man! Dude we're late let's go!" he gestured toward the school, eager to go in.

This was a change.

"All right, Ty, spit it out, who's the girl?" I knew there was some chick he had on mind.

"Well-"

"Natey-boo!!" shrieked random-girl-who-came-out-nowhere-and-needs-to-stop-grabbing-my-arm.

Tyler began cracking up, but he tried to muffle the sound. He turned around and tried to whistle, only to burst out in a snicker. He already knew my method with dealing with these clingy little chicks. 

The girl glared at him briefly before staring up at me with goo-goo eyes.

"So baby, will you walk me to class?" she said, attempting to be seductive.

I smirked and pulled her arm off my elbow, "Nah, I have to go. Yo let'smove, Ty."

The little chick frowned, "Wait-"

"No can do baby doll, sorry, you're just not my type." I flashed her a quick smile and turned my heel to leave. 

Tyler began cracking up loudly right after we had made some good distance away from the girl. 

"Oh my god man, that was good. You totally made her feel dumped!" he said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah all right who's the girl you got your eyes on now?" I asked.

"You know the queen of flirts, Mia Hart? Her best friend, Veronica Yoon, oh sweet baby Jesus! One hot Asian chick!" Tyler looked all dreamy and captivated.

"Wait, Mia Hart?"

"The biggest flirt ever, you know, her nickname is the Flirt Queen!"

I stared at him, trying to comprehend the words he had just said,

"Dude, you're the player, she's the flirt, you feel?"Tyler looked exasperated that I interrupted his thoughts of Veronica the hot Asian.

"WELL, I don't think she's good enough to beat MY record." I said scoffing. 

"No man, trust me, this girl is a serious flirt. She's good at it too."

For the first time, Tyler looked serious.

"Well, we'll see about that. Anyway, you gonna ask Veronica out?"

"I don't know if she likes me though..." he began to blush. Tyler blushing?

Man, he must have a huge crush on this chick!

"All right dude, I have to get to class. I have Springer first," I cringed. Springer was the most strict teacher at Canterbury--He was also the only teacher that hated me, "have fun with your girl!"

"Don't worry man, I will." Tyler winked as he turned around to walk to his first class. 

I walked off to English, in deep thought. Who is Mia Hart? The Flirt Queen? She can't be more smooth than me, Nate Daniels, the player.

Or could she?