Nephew of Headmaster Ozpin

The world of Remnant was crazy. Monstrous being known as the Creatures of Grimm tormented humanity, a species of Human-Animal hybrids known as Faunus fought for equal rights with Humans and people known as Huntsmen and Huntresses trained and fought to combat the forces of the Grimm to protect the people. A special energy source simply known as Dust was used for combat and distribution and the four Kingdoms of Atlas, Vale, Mistral and Vacuo thrived on its uses. But at the same time, each kingdom was falling apart from within.

In each of the four Kingdoms, there was always one Academy that was used to train its students to become Huntsmen and Huntresses. One such Academy was Beacon Academy in the Kingdom of Vale, run by Headmaster Ozpin. The Academy was located by a massive Cliffside, had a massive tower in which the Headmaster resided and a Cross-Continental-Transmit-System Tower in which students could access the computers to talk to family or friends from across the globe. It was practically the perfect school, but for those who wished to live a more peaceful life instead, it was hell.

And one such boy had been taken by force to enrol into Beacon and meet with the last living person in his family whom he had not seen for ten years...

********

It was pure silence in the office. The entire office itself was massive and could only be reached via elevator. The floors and walls were completely made of glass that showed the huge cogs that continuously spun around the room. A huge window was placed behind the desk at the end of the room, revealing a view of the Academy and the surrounding area. The room itself had a Green hue to it all, making it a rather uncomfortable place to sit in.

Neither Ozpin or his Nephew had said a word. They both looked at each other whilst the Soldiers, clad in metallic Helmets, Chest-Guards, Boots and Belts, took Kenzo's suitcase and coat to his dorm. Ozpin smiled at his Nephew whilst the Soldiers left the room. But as soon as the Soldiers left and the door closed, the atmosphere quickly changed.

"You know I don't want to be a Huntsman ..."

Ozpin let out a deep sigh, took a sip from his coffee and stood up from his desk.

"Kenzo, we've talked about this for God knows how long. It isn't safe for you to live alone without any protection. Plus, I believe you will make a fine-"

He was interrupted when Kenzo groaned in frustration and slammed his hands down on the desk.

"It won't work! I can't, don't know how to and never will be able to fight the Grimm! Why won't you listen to me Uncle Ozpin!?"

Ozpin walked around the desk to stand by his Nephew, who glared at him when he came close. With a gentle voice, he responded:

"It's because I don't like to hear you talk about yourself in that way. You are a good person Kenzo, and I love you as my Nephew more than anyone else! But I just think that..."

He paused, considered his next words and then continued:

"If you become a Huntsman, it could change you for the better..."

He looked at his Nephew and studied him closely. Kenzo's Green eyes were dull and lifeless, his Black hair was messy and unkempt, his body was skinny and fragile, his skin was thin and pale and his Black Hoodie was scruffy and torn. Compared to Ozpin's Black Suit, Green Shirt and Dark-Green Trousers, Kenzo looked like a homeless hooligan. If becoming a Huntsman  could change Kenzo, then it was the best shot that he had.

"I can't change who I am..." Kenzo muttered miserably.

Ozpin put his free hand on Kenzo's shoulder and patted him softly. Kenzo smiled feebly at the comfort, but the smile didn't last long.