found him

Be dave ====>

You woke up from your ""dream"" with john asleep next to you. You blush some and pet him. Was it a dream or real. You look as see you're still dressed and john looks normal. " hey john wake up. you fell asleep on me". John slowly wakes up and looks around and yawns and winced. "what's wrong john?" you asked, worried. " oh...nothing i must have hurt my tail ......" he said looking around confused. " oh okay ..we must have fallen asleep." you said getting up, feeling oddly refreshed. " ya.... Must be." john said crawling but then froze and sat there. "i want food but my tail.... You must have hurt it in your sleep" he said whimpering. " oh... i'm sorry... i will get you some." you said getting a fish net. You go about waist deep in the water, waiting for a fish to come by . You get lost in thought about john. Then a flash of his climax face ran in your head and you blush hard. "was...that really a dream...it felt so real.....no...no john wouldn't do that he is completely pure and would blush at the thought of that....and his eyes were not normal..." you shake it out of your head and scoop up fish. You try and dismiss your thoughts of the ""dream"" but you couldn't help but think of it. You soon finished getting the fish and come back with about 6. You had to admit you got pretty good at it . John tackles you and ate 3 raw. "wow...john are you okay." you ask him getting up. He just growls at you and curls in a ball and ignored you. You stay away from him the rest of the day he went from huggy to i will cut your balls of at the slightest tone change. He fell asleep on you later that day. "...." you look at him and cry some. You really missed your brother and didn't know if he was alive or not . John helps the suffering but with him acting like that it makes it worse. You take off your brothers sunglasses and hold them. Your Scarlet red eyes crying dripping on the pointed sunglasses. You put them to the side and fall asleep. You try for the next week to be there for john but the mood swings got on your fucking nerves. " YOU KNOW WHAT JOHN NO im not getting you anymore fish!." you yell after you got the 9th one . " aND WHY NOT!"?. John growls at you . " CUZ I SHOULD BE FUCKING LOOKING FOR MY BROTHER NOT BEING YOUR BITCH". You didn't mean for that to be that mean. John growls "WELL HE'S PROBABLY FUCKING DEAD". Tears ran down his face and he jumped in the water and swam away. Your jaw dropped at what he said. " FUCK YOU JOHN". You storm down the beach. It slowly turned to running as you call out for your brother. What john said really fucking got to you and made the worries worse. You ran for an hour, your vocal cords hurting till you call out one more time. You sink to the sand and grip the sunglasses as you start to cry. "DAVE?" you heard your brothers voice and you flew up to see the idiot running full speed at you tackling you to the ground. " dAVE YOU'RE OKAY THANK FUCKING GOD!" you hugs you happy. You hug him back. You both had your moment before you both clear your throats and swap glasses. " i knew you weren't dead". You said with a smile. He nods "same with you.". Dirk said ruffling your hair. "so dirk this is your brother?" an british voice said you turn and see a boy who looks a little like john but older and instead of blue had green eyes and a tail. Dirk smiles at him" dave this is jake he is a merman don't freak out. He saved our lives." dirk used a tone you would use to calm someone. " he.....looks just like john. .." you said staring off at him. Jake's eyes widened " JOHN like merman john blue tail and eyes jet black hair?!" jake said you nod " take me to him he's my cousin! Separated after the storm!". Jake pleaded. You really didn't wanna talk to john after the past week with the random mood swings and the constant demanding you to do things. " .....ya ...sure....he kinda ran off...we had a fight about an hour ago." you said looking down dirk gave you a look "well let's go find him". He walks the direction you came from and jake swims that way. You follow till you got back to your camp where john was in a ball crying his eyes out. John saw you and crawled over clinging to your legs crying. " i'm sorry i'm sorry dave please i don't know what came over me i just got so mad and it came out. And it's been the same for the past week i'm sorry." john didn't notice dirk. ".....john....irs okay...this is my brother dirk...." you said a bit embarrassed. John looks up and lets go of you "oh...um...hello sir...uh.....uh.." . John was scared you could tell. " don't worry lil man jake your cousin i spent the last month with him". Dirk said petting john's head. John's eyes light up " where where is he?". John said with a dorky smile. Dirk points to jake who came up on shore. Jake was frozen looking at john. " john....your.." before he could finish john tackles him in a hug and cries some . " i-i don't know why i'm crying but i'm glad you're okay". John clings to jake. " john..... why the bloody fuck are you pregnant!?
". If felt like the world just went silent