2

yoyoyo ;0 

not edited btw :)

***

"Sugar Daddy? Zayn. What the f.uck  Zayn? is he paying you for sex or something?" 

The small lad walks into the room with Zayns phone in his little palm. 

"What are you talking about Lewis?" 

"You know what im talking about Zen. That Lima boy is paying you money. What are you doing for him? Having s.ex with him when he needs it? H.ell! He's probably 10 years older than you!" 

Louis says in one big breath. 

"non of that non scene. Hes just giving me money. And he only wants me for when he needs someone. No, not sexually wise but business wise. Okay Lou. Im sorry that i need money for collage so i can be an artist like i want to be."

Zayn says snatching his phone from Louis' hand. 

"im sorry for thinking you would sell your self for money." 

Louis says as the door bell rings. 

"Ill get it"

Louis says walking away 

"Hello Lima"

"Hello Lewis"

Liam replies. 

"Its Louis you dork." 

Louis says back walking away. 

"Zayns this way."

Liam nods and follows the smol  body down the hall. 

"Ah, hello love." 

Liam says walking over to zayn who's still standing in the same spot as before scrolling threw his Twitter.

"Hey Liam. Get out Louis and go to your own flat."

Zayn says to Louis who pops his head out of the kitchen. 

"but Why"

He asks'  extending the 'Y'

"Because company is over now shew."

Zayns says, his accent heard clearly in his voice. Pouting, Louis nods walking out of the kitchen with a bag of chips that Zayn never liked. 

"So, now that the little child is gone im here to ask you if you want a newer house?"

Liam says sitting on the worn out couch.

"Liam,  I want to be able to pay for things my self. I cant always relay on a sugar daddy my whole life."

Zayn says crossing his arms and sitting down next to Liam. 

"Well, in till you figure out yes or no, let me at least take you shopping or for lunch slash dinner later at least?"

"fine."

***

And here the two males are. Shopping at the mall, looking threw different stores. 

"Oh can we go in there?"

Zayn says with joy as his face lights up. 

"Forever 21 Zayn really?"

Liam says with an adored look on his face. Zayn looks at Liam and gives a 'yeah duh?' look. "Where does Lima bean want to go to then?'' Zayn aks' smirking.  

"How about there?"

Liam says pointing to a Victoria's Secret store. Zayn follows his finger and looks over at the place making his eyes go big and his jaw drops. 

He doesnt say anything but only lets Liam drag him into the store.

"Hello, my name is Wendy, anything you would be needing help with?"

A girl, around her twenties asks as the two boys walk into the store. 

"Yes, would you care to show me where i can locate the lingerie?" 

Liam asks the cake faced girl. 

"yes, its right this way."

The girl says spinning around and walking over to what Liam wants. 

"So whos the special girl?"

She asks, trying to make small talk with the lad and paying no mind that he's holding the hand to another male. Zayn grunyts and rolls his eyes as he follows behind with his extended hand that Liam was holding. 

"Oh just this one.." 

Zayn freezes and looks up at Liam who is smirking but not looking at Zayn but knowing Zayn is looking at him. 

So there is another person? Zayn thinks to hims self. 

"She has jet black hair, .covered in beautiful tattoo's that have a story of there own. Also has a nice body, may i add. And she uses it very well for work. Also may I add that that beautiful girl is standing next to me?"

And Zayn frowns thinking that Liam is talking about the worker. 

"Her name is Zayn and shes a boy" 

Liam says placing a cheesy grin on seeing the girls reaction. 

"Well where her hope you find everything okay."

And with that she was off.