10

Zayn makes his way through the back stage of the strip club, keeping his eye out for Niall. Once he makes it to his room he takes a deep breath and began getting ready for his show. Sighing, he hears his door open and he jumps slightly when he hears Nialls voice.

"Well isn't it little pixie dick ay? Where have you been zayn, this place needs you, your the life of the party!"

Zayn thinks about how he forgotten about the syrup club ever since he's been with Liam, he wasn't in need of money as much as he used to be. Maybe he can make a few money for him self for now on because like every one knows how much it pains for one to spend someone else's money.

Zayn just smiles as he strips down and changes into high wasted black sparkly shorts, he then places a see threw crop top, a pair of light pink shoes. He heads over to his mirror and does his hair as quickly as he could.

"Zayn your on in 5"

Hearing this, the young boy applies glitter highlight and walks out his dressing room, passing Naill, winking he smiles as he sees Niall give him a confused glance.

He tries his best to focus on what he's doing, he smirks when he hears his song come on, Six Feet Under by The Weeknd.

As the song starts he makes his way to the stage, Zayn slowly makes his way to the pole hearing everyone whistle and his heart skips a beat feeling a rush to his head. He enjoys the feeling of people wanting him but never getting him. He soon walks away from the pole and makes his way to a man he turns around and puts his ass and the air touching his toes. He then places he bottom on the man and shaking slightly feeling the man place his hands on Zayns hips making Zayn smack them slightly getting up to face the man. The man looks at Zayn in the eyes and places a few dollars in his sparkle shorts

"Six feet under she gonna get that fucking  paper"

He makes his way to another man and sits down places his head in the strangers neck as the new man places a few more dollars in the shorts. Zayn smirks thinking of how he much power he has over these men. The feeling is great he thinks again. Standing Zayn makes his way back to the pole as the song slowly comes to an end. Zayn gets off the pole and starts walking off stage and to his room. He grabs a bottle of water and passing the private room hearing a deep moan. Zayn shakes it off since its common to hear many things like that. He walks into his dressing room and leaves the door open. He sits down in front of the mirror and looks at him self he sighs and then grabs the money out of his shorts and starts to count his money.
Satisfied he places the money in his gym bag and takes out the extra pair of jeans and shirt he turns to close the door surprised to see Liam standing casually with his arms crossed.

"Zayn we need to talk"

Zayns mind clouds with thoughts of what Liam had to speak of.

Closing the door Liam makes his way to the little couch in Zayns room he sits and taps the empty space for Zayn to sit. Zayn studies the seat and then walks over to it. He sits down slowly not breaking eye contact with Liam.

"Alright go on.."

Zayn stutters out looking at Liam as Liam quickly looks down at his hands.

"I think, I think this should just stay business. Word can't get out that im you know-"

"Gay" Zayn cuts off putting his lips together into a straight line.

"Uh yeah,  that. No shade or any thing Zee, but my job is very important and I can easily become the owner. But intill then, this between us. Is business a sugar daddy is for money not pleasure. Well it can be, just with no feelings intended."

Liam speaks slowly hoping Zayn would understand. He looks up at Zayn watching his every move. Sighing Zayn nods. It can't be that hard to not continue falling in love. He can make it come to an end. He hopes

"Fuck buddies."
Zayn blurts out covering his mouth quickly as he quickly looks away.

"That can be apart of the sugar daddy deal. But just between us two. No one can know about this."

Liam says standing up from his spot and digging into his pocket. Pulling out a few hundreds he hands them to Zayn and nods as Zayn takes the money shyly.

"Can I at least have a kiss before I leave?"

Liam asks slyly seeing Zayn look up at him smirking. Zayn stands and takes a step to Liam. He wraps his hands around the taller lads neck and places a kiss on his lips pulling away. Liam on the other hand pulls Zayn closer to him and pulls his face in for another one. Liam places his hands on Zayns bottom slowly squeezing it and rubbing the shorter lad against him. Zayn moans out into the others mouth making Liam grow harder at the touch. Zayn tugs slowly at the mans hair as he pulls away and licks his lips.

"That was way more than just a kiss young man"

He says smirking. Liam smiles winking and Turning away and starts walking out the door.

"Ill stop by your new flat around 12 be ready."

He says as he walks off making Zayn stand there confused. Shaking his head he turns back to what he was doing and closes the door and changes into the skinny jeans and shirt pulling on his black vans. He makes his way to the mirror and starts to take off the highlight and fixes up his face. Once all the makeup is off he gets the gel and fixes his hair. Happy with the look he zips up his gym bag after making sure everything was in there. He unlocks the little shelf that carries his personal things and takes out his keys. He places his gel, comb, makeup and such into it and closes it. Once his done and ready he grabs his gym bag and makes his way out the club. Nodding at Niall he walks out the back and into his car. He unlocks the door and places his bag in the back seat and takes his phone out and checks his messages.

             Liam💕: ill see you later little boy be ready for what tonight has in for it.

     Me: ill always be ready 😉

Liam💕: 😉💦
Seen at 9:45pm

Zayn locks his phone and starts to drive singing along to the music playing and drifts off into a deep thinking session.

|
Well well well would you look at that an update. This story is no longer on hold wowow. Im planning on updating more often so the book could go by faster.
Love yall