7

I have writers block. wtf

****

Zayn moans lowly as he pushes the sparkly dildo into his a.ss. Liams a big guy, and Zayn is happy that he made him in his size because god damn he loves it. Just the feeling of the dildo stretching him makes him wanna release everything. Zayn pumps faster as he feels the dildo hit his g-spot.

On the night stand besides him his phone rings and he curses lightly shifting a little, so he can reach it. He grabs the phone and presses the answer button but doesn't take the dildo out.

"He-ello?"

"Zayn? are you free tonight? I need a partner to go a business party?"

"Ye-eah Im fre-e"

"Are you okay though?"

Liam asks trying to figure out whats wrong with Zayn.

"Yea-ah im fi-ine -oh god-"

At that moment Liam knew what was up with zayn. He smirks as he heres Zayns hard breathing and little quit moans.

"Look Zayn, Im free right now. I want you to skype me. Dont stop what your doing baby boy. Dont."

"O-okay"

Zayn removes his hand from the dildo but doesnt take it outbas he reaches to his bed stand and opens it and takes out his black laptop and opens Skype. After he opens it he looks for Liams name, flinching a bit when the dildo moves further in.

"Hey baby boy"

"Hi daddy"

"I see whats going on here"

Zayn blushes and looks down.
"Look Zayn. Have you ever done this before? Like as in, this?"

Liam says while pointing to Zayns hard on and to his lower region. Zayn slowly shakes his head as he stares with wide brown orbs.

"Well baby, there's a first time for everything."

Without being asked Zayn move the laptop further down so Liam gets a veiw of what going on. He grabs the thick sparkly dildo and pushes it further in and he moans deeply. Liam watches with hungry eyes and he unzips his tight jeans. When Zayn answers the call on skype Liam groans at the sight he sees. Zayn pushed the dildo further into his a.ss and groans shutting his eyes tightly as the pain soon turned into pleasure. Liam moaned deeply and that made Zayn come. Slowly, he takes the dildo out and places it in its box for later.

"That was beautiful baby"

Liam says throwing his head off as he comes with a grunt.

***

Im done here. Bye good night <3