6

Okay, i have pimples feeling themselves 24/7 wth

***

Liam stares with jealousy as he sees Zayn grinding on top of another man. Zayn, showing no emotion to what hes doing grinds harder onto the disgusting man. Zayn blows in the mans ear making him even harder. Zayn stands earning a whine from the old man. Zayn roles his eyes and walks over to his pole.

Zayn was p.issed because his boss put him as the back up stripper for the day seeing how much the men love his body. Zayn is pleased when he spins on the pole successfully. Hes been practicing at home so he wouldn't fall on stage.

Zayn grabs onto the pole with both hands and goes down making his a.ss look huge in the g-string hes wearing. He earns multiple wolf whistles and that, Liam doesn't like. Zayn is his, he just doesn't know it yet.

***

Zayn sits with his bowl of noodles. He then sighs when there to hot for him. He stands from where he was sitting on the couch and walks into the kitchen and over to the fridge. He opens the freezer door and pulls out the ice trey and takes out three cubes and places them into his soup. He smiles when the soup isn't as hot as it used to be.

He pulls out his phone and then checks his Instagram account. He logs out of his personal and logs into his grunge account.

Hes been in love with tumbler and grunge music since grade 10. He liked the way they dressed, their music and yet, their themes for Instagram.

After logging into cryxxbaby_ He scrolls through his feed and likes some photos deciding to make his followers happy since hes been inactive.

He stands again with a grunt and walks through his house and into his room and pulls on some ripped skinny jeans and a shirt saying "Life is to long to live" and a choker. He walks over to his window, grabbing the tiny plants that are in white flower pots and sets them onto his bed. He places his old iPhone and uses his new one for the picture. After taking it and uploading it, He takes another one of his face with a cigarette and his old phone in his other hand and snaps the pic. He uploads that one turning off the notification so they wouldn't bother him for later.

***

Im sorry, i was in the mood for grunge and all that.. That username is my username for my grunge account. My edited account is http.cryiing and my personal is blah_malik feel free to follow. I follow back! ALWAYS