4

"I do-ont understand Lia-m?"

Zayn says in confusion to the older lad. 

"Daddy, and what dont you get baby boy?"

Liam replies pinning Zayn to the wall. Zayn looks at Liam carefully, looking at every inch of the mans face. He doesnt stop the man when he leans in slowly not breaking any eye contact. Zayn takes a deep breath as their lips touch and then there fully connected. 

Zayn doenst flinch, but he doea rap his arms around his daddy.

Liam places his large hands on Zayns bum and taps it lightly so Zayn can jump and wrap his legs around his waist. Zayn does so, not breaking the kiss. Zayn moans as Liams hard on dents in his pants. Liam smirks when he hears Zayn gasp and breaking away to look down at Liams crotch, licking his lips he looks at Liam through his shadedl eyelashes and re conects their lips with more hunger. Liam can just kiss back in shock.b

Some how, they end up on Liams bed ripping each others clothes of.

"This"

Zayn stops and points at Liam boxers.

"Has to go."

And with that Zayn yanks them off and stops to admire Liams big hard on.

"Just get to it babe"

Liam groans as Zayn looks up to him smirking when seeing what hes doing to his daddy. Without hesitations, Zayn takes all of Liam into his mouth. Liam groans louder clawing at the bed sheet as Zayn licks the top, sides and the takes him all. Hes never felt like this before. Hes amazed of what Zayn could do.

Zayn tries his best to take all of Liam into his mouth but when he figured he couldnt he used his hand to cover what he couldnt. As Zayn finished, he takes Liam out with a pop noise.

Knowing that Zayn made Liam feel good, he never came. That thought made Zayn smirk.

Zayn lifts his body up from where he was sitting and crawls onto the bed. Liam looks up confused and suprised and lets out an oof sound when Zayn jumps on to him.

No. He didnt put Liam in him, he put Liam by him.

Liams eyes go wide when he feels Zayns tight åsshole against his croctch making him moan outnin pleasure. Zayn slowly rocks his bare hips on Liam making him cry out in pleasure. Zayn slowly picks up the pace rolling his head when feeling Liam right on him.

***
Okay im done here. Let me finish me tea in peace gosh. Is it even healthy to write smut and drink tea at the same time?? Idk bye