11

Well well well, what do we have here, y'all I'm tryna finish this but there's only 11 chapters, im mad wtf
|

Calm down, they won't bother you if you don't bother them.

The Raven haired boy thinks to himself passing the buzzing bees. His breath hitches when one flies by his face, letting out a low whimper out.

You can do this big guy

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath

Liam💕: hey where are you?
Seen

Baby boy👄: I'm walking up to your steps right now why?
Delivered

Liam💕:just wondering 😚❤

Baby boy👄: alright 🙄

Zayn giggles locking his phone and placing it back into his pocket. He walks up the steps after facing the bees and making it  with out getting stung. He rings the door bell and get greeted by a tall lanky man in black.

"Hello my name is Edward and I will be assisting you to Liam"

The tall man says receiving a shy nod from the shorter lad.

"Zayn"

"Oh hunny beilieve me, I know what your name is."

The man says turning around with his head held high making Zayn stare questionably.

"This way young man"

The hint of boredom reaching it's way out of the man, who slowly walks with Zayn behind him. The Hazel colored man walks around with amazed eyes, as he admires the paintings on the walls and the silk curtains that lead to where Liam is located. Zayn walks admiring the curtains and oh how he wishes he could run his hands through them.

"They're lovely aren't they?"

The lad asks, watching Zayn inspect the room of delight. Causing him to look up with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"They truly are Liam, I'm impressed."

He replies, smirking and walking over to a painting framed with gold, and silver outlines.

"Who are they?"

He asks looking back to Liam, who has his hands behind his back and a slight smile. "My family, all due respect, my millions come from my father, the lad on the right. My mother, to the left, and my two sisters at the bottom next to me."

He replies in a sheepish tone, glazing up to the portrait.

"Well anyways, none of this matters, time to get to business."

Liam clears his throat and moves away dragging Zayn along with him.

"Your new Flat, here are your keys, the location and pin number onto getting through the gates. There will be an area where to park cars, and guest cars. A butler will be waiting by the front door to assist you to your room and show you around. Questions?"

Liam breaths out turning to Zayn and handing him all the accessories listed. The shorter lad glances at Liam, unsure of what to say. Taking the keys and everything else.

"What about my old home? And all my belongings?"

He asks pondering apon the keys.

"Right, your new home has anything you could ever dream of, your old belongings are being placed into it as well, they will all be in the house by Friday, no work for you to be done."

He answers taking Zayn's hand. "Im doing this for you baby boy." He says bringing his face closer to Zayn's ear causing the lad to tense up.

"It's all up to you if you wanna accept"
He whispers.  And with that he moves away leaving Zayn frozen and lost for words.

"This way baby boy" Liam says dragging out his last words as Zayn follows closely behind.

"I want you to show me your thankful baby"

"How so"
Zayn asks feeling nervous walking towards the tall man.

"Like this."

And with that Liam attaches their lips. He hands slowly traveling down to Zayn's bottom, squeezing lighty making Zayn gasp giving Liam a chance to slip his tongue into the younger lads mouth. 

"Mm, let's take this to the bedroom shall we?"

Liam asks between kisses receiving a nod from Zayn. They both detach them selves and walk twords Liam's room, Zayn following behind.

"Oh baby, I love when you wear your cute lace panties."

Liam says as he slowly pulls Zayn's pants down. Coming back up and pulling Zayn's shirt over his shoulders.

Zayn, eagerly takes off Liam shirt along with his pants and pushes them down on the bed.

"Let me show you what im capable of daddy."

He says eyeing Liam, and comes closer, getting on top and sitting himself on Liam's shaft. Grunting, Liam pulls Zayn's in for a heated kiss, moving his hips up, feeling Zayn's bottom rub against him.

Zayn moves himself away causing Liam to let out a frustrated groan, watching Zayn travel down to his crotch.  Zayn looks up with a hint of lust in his eyes, and takes Liam out of his boxers, keeping his eyes on Liam, he kitty licks the top and then puts all of him in his mouth causing Liam to become a grunting mess.

"Oh yeah baby, you've always known how to work that little tongue of yours"

He says in-between breaths, with Zayn humming in approval.

"Maybe after this, i- I could take you shopping kitten?"

Once again, Zayn hums in approval making Liam throw his head back. He looks up at the Bambi colored man and speeds up the pace feeling the man stiffen under him.

"Oh, man, I'm so close keep going baby your doing so good"

Zayn speeds up the pace, only noise coming from the room are the sounds of saliva smacking in-between Zayn's mouth and Liam's Shaft and Liam grunting with pleasure.

"Oh God"

Zayn continues his work, which makes Liam come with a loud grunt with lows, oh baby you did so good after words.

Liam brings Zayn up to his chest and lays the lad down, putting his hands through his hair, and combing it out with his fingers.

"You did so good kitten."

"I know I did daddy"

**
Okayyyy, I though I might as well update cause it wouldn't be fair that I made a new story and haven't updated this book. But I went back and read it and oh my hunny what is you doing 🙄 so many miss spelled words and sentences that don't make sense. So, I will be going back and editing this book because damn 🙄❤