Prologue

Okay I wanted to make a sugar daddy book for a while. This probably won't get as many reads as my other books but im with it :)

***

Zayn

Looking in the mirror, Zayn fixes his shorts. He looks once more. After satisfied, he walks over to his dresser and picks up some glitter and throws it all over him self.

"Zayn, your on Pixie Dick."

Niall says sternly making Zayn giggle at his grounder name.

"Yes sir."

And with that Zayn was out.

"Cause I'm all about that base, 'bout that base, no treble. Yeah I'm all about that base 'bout that base."

He smirks at Niall's choice of song.

Zayn makes my way to the first male he sees.

"I'm bringing booty back..''

Zayn sings along as he places his bum on the stranger's lap. Rolling his eyes as the man grabs his waist for more. Getting up, Zayn makes his way to a man in a suit that seems to have been watching him all night.

"Yeah my momma she told me don't worry about your size,"

Zayn sits forward and staring into the guys bambi Brown eyes. Moving his hips to the music, Zayn tries his best to not moan as he feels something twitch under him.
When zayns done the hazel stranger looks straight into his eyes.

"Liam, My name's Liam Payne..."

And with that Zayn gets up as the stranger 'Liam' places a few hundred dollars into is spandexs.

When Zayns shift is over, he makes his way over to his dressing room.

"So, Pixie Dick? Interesting..."

Jumping Zayn looks behind him to find Liam standing at his doorway with a smirk plastered into his face.

"Hmmm, I like the way you work on that pole."

Liam complements

"I know"

Zayns says back keeping a smirk from showing.

"Your ego is big baby, and I like it.."

Liam says coming behind Zayn and placing his large hands into Zayns hips.

"Okay Liam, what do you want? But one thing I don't do is One Night Stands okay?"

"Ok baby boy but that's not what I want..."

"Then what do you want?"

"I want you. to be my sugar baby.."

"Your kidding right? I'm not fücking you for money."

"No no no nothing like that. You give me your time and I give you my money. The only catch is you can't fall for me and I can't fall for you."

Liam smiles

"I'll give you time to think about that Pixie Boy."

and with that Liams out after handing Zayn a few more hundreds and a card with his number.

___

Please make my story big? Thank you love you all :)