5

You write i listen :) here is the rest and BTW i feel like shit and want more tea because im sick 

Zayn moans when feeling Liam almost enter but stops him and continues rolling his bare thighs on top of Liam. Liam places his hand on Zayns hips to stop him and then lifts Zayn off of his body. Flipping over, Liam goes low and looks up at Zayn to see him looking down with lustful eyes. With out hesitation, Liam licks the top of Zayns crotch and then his sides just like Zayn had done to him. He then puts him in his mouth and covers what he couldn't fit. Bobbing his head slowly, he licks Zayn like a lollipop and then sucks him like ice cream. Zayn was already close to his high when Liam sucked harder, but Liam stopped making Zayn groan and begin left with a throbbing boner. 

"Now baby boy, you cant cum till I want you too. Ill be right back, Do not, and i say DO not touch your self well im gone. Ima go fetch something for you." 

Liam says getting up from his position and walking out the room with no clothes making ZAyn stare at his tiny bum. Zayn shifts uncomfortably feeling pain in his lower region. He prays for Liam to come back quickly because he cant wait much longer. 

To Zayns relive, Liam appears with a small black bag and a larger bag in tow.  

With a questioning glare, Zayn watches Liam closely as he sets the bags on the bed by his feet. Liam looks up with a small smile and pulls out the first item making Zayns breath hitch. He looks at the toy closely and gulps down. The galaxy covered cock ring was set aside for later, as Liam pulls out another sex toy from the bag. This time it was a light green glove with black squishy spikes on it. Liam also places that aside, ignoring the surprised stares. he reaches into the bag and pulls out two butt plugs, One pink and the other silver. Zayn shivers looking at the items and looks away blushing. Liam also pulls out a realistic looking dildo  a huge one by the way. Slowly Liam speaks. 

"These where made my size. If your not ready for when we do it, you can prep your self with these"

That statement made Zayn blush even more. But he then looks down surprised when he see Liam putting on the galaxy cock ring on him. Tears form them selves in Zayns eyes as he looks up with a pleading stare as his cock swells. Liam tsks and continues to look through the bag. He pulls out another dildo, this time a plastic see through, the same size as the other one. It was a plain white see through. Zayn bites his lip as he feels his stomach turn and twist. Liam reaches into the small bag one last time and pulls out to black chokers, one with red flowers and the other with stars. Liam places all of the new toys aside of the bed and grabs the big bag. 

He looks at Zayn and Zayn looks back at Liam with a dreadful stare. 

"Now Zayn, Just wait. I have one last thing that im willing to try now but i know your not ready."

Liam says and pulls out a suit. Zayn insistingly compares it to the one from American Horror Story, Murder House when Tate has sex with the mom. Zayn groans at the thought of Liam fu.cking him in that. His cock gets even more swollen and becomes a darker shade of purple when he now really has to come. But Liam doesn't listen. He grabs the life like d.ick and crawls over to Zayn and pushes hi  down slightly onto  the bed.  He looks up at Zayn for permission the enter the toy, both fully naked. Zayn nods, knowing that if he spoke he would cry in pain. Liam pushes the toy in slightly and Zayn shuts his eyes tightly. 

After a while, the pain turned into pleasure and Zayn was soon ridding the dildo by him self slowly.  Zayn extends his and grabs Liam throbbing cock and slowly starts to stroke it as Liam pushes the dildo in Zayn faster. 

"Liam ple-ease remove this, daddy pl-ease?" 

Liam obeys and removes the cock ring and gets covered in ZAyns milky come. He licks every part clean and removes the dildo from Zayns a.ss and places it with all the other toys and puts them back into there bag and places it next to his bed. He crawls back onto the bed and wraps his arm around Zayns sweaty chest. He kisses his for head and places his head on his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For not asking you to go on a date with me, but instead asking you to be my sugar baby."

"you know i can be both?"

Zayn asks looking at the wall waiting for a response.  

"I like you Zayn..."

Knowing what Liam was implying to he replies, 

"I like you too."

***

OH MY LORD JESUS CHRIST! smut for two chapters? you guys are so spoiled.