1.3

Troye opens the door of the car and instantly gets attacked by Riley hugging him. Ashton smiles at the reunion of Riley and her brother, it's quite heartwarming to watch.

"Troye! I missed you so much!" Riley cries as she holds him tight. The once scrawny, small and fifteen year old boy is now still scrawny, tall and a 24 year old man. Riley has only seen Troye twice since he ran away and that was when he was nineteen and twenty.

"I missed you too, Riley." Troye muffles as his face is buried in her hair, he didn't mind though. After a few more moments of tender hugging, Troye pulls away and looks nervous. "Riley, I'd like you to meet someone. He's really close to me and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't be like dad." Riley gets slightly offended by what Troye says. There's no way that Riley is like her father except for his looks and argument skills

"I am not like dad and you know it." Riley giggles as Troye lets out a little giggle too. They've both been through some things with their father but they helped each other out until Troye couldn't take it anymore.

"I would like you to meet my boyfriend," Troye holds his arms out to showcase a boy that looks the same age as him. He has brown hair and bold eyebrows, he wears a plain white shirt and black jeans. The boy smiles at Riley as he holds Troye's hand to support him. The sight was cute, you could tell they really liked each other. "his name is Connor."

"Nice to finally meet you, Riley." Connor holds his hand out to shake Riley's hand and, as every normal person would do, she accepts the handshake. Her smile is really bright as she looks at both of them.

"Nice to meet you too, Connor."

"So, any plans tonight?" Troye says after a few moments of taking everything in. Riley shakes her head thinking Troye, Connor and herself could do something special but Ashton coughs. Riley internally groans as Ashton coughs. When he coughs it means he's going to say something and he's probably going to mention a party.

"Um, there is a party that everyone seems to be attending. It's meant to be pretty big, one of the biggest, since it is Halloween." Ashton informs everyone. Troye's face lights up and he looks to Connor. Halloween is one of the biggest events of the year as its a day anyone can dress up as anyone or anything.

"Do you want to go, babe?" Troye asks Connor, Connor nods and Troye looks like he's won a bet. "We'll need costumes!" Troye shouts slightly worried but excited at the same time.

"Or we could turn up to the party without costumes..." Connor mumbles unsure if he should've said that, Troye doesn't hear it as he's grabbing his bag out of Connor's car. Connor just follows what Troye is doing and grabs his bag.

;;

"Well, this is mine and Luke's room. Luke's asleep right now in Ashton and Michael's room." Riley informs Troye and Connor as they look around the room. The room can only fit three people sleeping in it, resulting in someone on the couch, so it will be a challenge to fit them.

"This is really clean and tidy, wow." Connor says before he looks at the cd rack. "Except for that." He laughs .

"That's my lil sis, always keeping things in order but somehow always losing CDs." Troye ruffles Riley's hair.

"Actually! I have tried to keep that tidy but it's Luke that always messes it up." Riley proves Troye wrong. As Riley continues telling Connor and Troye about what's Riley's and what's Luke's, Luke walks in really confused about what's going on.

"What's going on?" Luke asks Michael and Ashton, the only ones that noticed Luke walking in. Luke has met Troye before many times but Troye has changed a lot since he was 15 so Luke can barely notice him. It's been 9 years.

"Riley and Troye are having a little reunion." Michael explains making Luke's jaw drop to the floor.

"Troye?" Luke says making Troye turn around to face the person that spoke his name. Troye squints as he looks at Luke.

"Luke?" Troye says unsure if it is Luke but Luke nods making Troye smile. "I haven't seen you in years! You look so different."

"It's been 9 years and you look different too." Troye hugs Luke as they did know each other when they were younger and Troye is a hugger. Back when Riley and Luke were 9, Troye would take them to his friends house when he had to babysit them. At his friends house he would protect Riley and Luke like they were only toddlers and always play video games with them instead of his friends. They would always end up leaving Troye's friends house anyways because he barely spent time with his friends.

++

Lmao not dead but I thought I'd get this book going again since it's got a few views racking up.

Do you like nutshack memes?