0.8

10 M I N U T E S L A T E R

"This is all your fault. You're the reason why we're in here." Calum groans as he lays on the couch wishing he brought his phone. It had already been 10 minutes of being locked in there and Riley is going crazy. Calum just can't let go.

"Says the one that provoked me." Riley snaps at Calum again as she calls her friend, Jaylah. She holds the phone up to her ear as Jaylah picks up.

"Hi, Riley!" Jaylah says, intending for Riley to say hello back. She hasn't answered any of Riley's phone calls since she came here. Jaylah has been off with her new friends at her college.

"Hey, why haven't you answered any of my calls?" Riley asks Jaylah as she watches Calum mimic everything she says.

"I've been so busy with work, you wouldn't even know how much homework we've gotten. Rich colleges suck." Jaylah complains.

"Well, you chose to go there." Riley laughs. If Jaylah was there she would've punched Riley playfully.

"No, my dad chose for me to go there." Jaylah giggles.

"I really want to see you soon." Riley says, breaking a silence between her and Jaylah.

"I'd like that." Jaylah says as she looks to her laptop that has an unfinished essay.

"We're so far away from each other, it sucks!" Riley groans.

"Shut up!" Calum shouts, trying to make Riley be quiet. Riley rolls her eyes.

"Is that Calum?" Jaylah asks.

"Yeah, the boys locked us in a room together." Riley answers.

"Well, tell him that his heart is meant to be on his sleeve, not his dick on his head." Jaylah says to Riley. Jaylah is Calum's ex which explains why she hates him as well.

"Sure thing." Riley laughs before saying goodbye to Jaylah; since she's got an essay to write.

"Was that Jaylah?" Calum asks after another long silence. Why did he want to know? He shouldn't give a shit about her.

"Yes, that was Jaylah." Riley groans before answering Calum. "And she says fuck you." Riley flips the bird at Calum. A sharp knock is heard on the window. They both look out the window to Ashton, Michael and Luke shaking their heads.

"Hug eachother and we'll let you out." Ashton reasons with them but both Riley and Calum look at him in shock.

"You mean, I have to touch that?" Calum points to Riley making her feel uncomfortable.  Ashton nods and motions for them to do it. They both think about it for a minute before standing. " If she falls on me, get ready to call the fire department." Calum rudely says as Riley approaches him. Michael shakes his head at Calum.

"She's not fucking fat, she's the same as me; squishy." Michael pretty much shouts at Calum. He pulls up his shirt and pokes his tummy. "See? Its squishy and she looks better than I do as squishy.You never make fun of my weight and she's just like me" Michael may be trying to make Riley more comfortable but right now she can feel tears fall down her cheeks. This isn't necessarily because of Calum or Michael but because everyone is examining her body and looking at her.

"I get it, she's the same as you. Thats what scares me, man." Calum shrugs as he gestures to Riley. Riley runs off into the bathroom and locks herself in there. She cries harder than she has in a while. All that attention she got was something she did not need. People looking at her body gives her major anxiety. She sits on the cold tiles as her tears fall down the drain outside the shower.

10 M I N U T E S L A T E R

"Riley, I-I, um, I'm sorry." Calum apologizes to Riley as she dries her eyes. Having cried all her tears she stands up near the door and she grips the door handle tightly. "Can we hug so we can get out?" Calum asks in a nice tone, the nicest tone she's ever heard from him. She thinks he's genuinely sorry. Riley opens the door but hides her face as she shuffles into Calum's arms. The boys clap from outside as they finally hug. Riley can't exactly explain the feeling she's getting from this hug; it's something she needs.

"We'll just come around and let you out." Ashton yells in extreme happiness as they all walk away. The hug that Calum and Riley were in was soon disconnected as Riley hits the ground harshly.

"I can't believe you actually thought I was sorry." Calum laughs as he strolls out of the room making Riley more angered than ever.

::

Okayyyyy it took me a while but I did it and im half asleep so give me a break if its bad.

Sorry for so much talking, I was stuck.

If you could breed 2 animals together which animals would you breed?

A penguin and a tiger ♡♥♡

Also if you want my playlist I put it on spotifyyyy so search up I hate you ; cth and you should find it cool ((not that anybody would listen to it))