0.3

N I G H T

Luke and Riley have been organising the room for about an hour and its now dark. Time to test out the cafeteria food. Neither of them are ecstatic to try out the food because everyone knows that cafeteria food is unhygienic.

"You know what I need? A big box of Krispy Kreme." Luke holds his arms out to emphasis the size. Riley playfully rolls her eyes and pulls him out of the room.

"You'll just have settle with cafeteria food." Riley breaks the news to Luke as they approach hundreds of children eating in the cafeteria. Not many people have lined up to get the food though. Luke and Riley slowly line up as they search for Ashton or Michael. It doesn't look like they'll get a table. Any table in this joint would be good to them.

"Whats up, losers?" Michael slides in between them and wriggles his eyebrows at Luke. Why? Don't even ask. (Muke af)

"We finished our room. Its all up to Riley's expectations." Luke eyes Riley before looking back at Michael who is secretly screaming inside his own head. Why? Now this one can be answered.  The room that Michael shares with Calum and Ashton hasn't been organised at all. They haven't even put their 1D bed covers on yet. "How's your room?"

"Calum and Ashton haven't found the motivation to do anything yet." Michael shrugs as he looks at his feet. Something Michael does when he's lying or saying something to cover for himself.

"Don't you mean you haven't done anything?" Luke replies knowing exactly what Michael meant.

"Shut up! It was a 3 hour drive, I'm jetlagged." Michael wipes under his eyes as he says this. Riley furrows her eyebrows to herself before realising its her turn to get food.

"I'll get a pasta please." Riley orders the first food she could see. This isn't Riley's first choice of food but its something. Riley steps back to let Luke and Michael order before they all face the tables.

"Do you just wanna go eat it in your room? Maybe watch a movie?" Michael asks as he sighs at the animals at the table. These are the people they attend college with and they look like animals at a dinner table. Riley and Luke nod before making their way to their room. As they get closer to the door they see Ashton and Calum leaning on their door. This annoys Riley because she'll probably have to spend the night with Calum.

"We're just going to chill in your room for a bit." Ashton says as they open the door and everyone fights for a seat on the couch. Because Riley is a lady, they won't tackle her for the seat so she gets the middle of the couch with a perfect view of the tv. Luke struggles but magically finds himself sitting next to Riley with Ashton on her other side and Michael squished next to Luke. The only person without a seat is Calum. Calum casually strolls to Riley and sits on her lap to piss her off.

"Get off me, fat ass." Riley pushes Calum off as he sits in front of her. He cocks his head to Riley with a smug smile.

"Says you." Calum remarks as he looks to Riley's food making her uncomfortable with eating. Riley places her food on the ground after Calum looks away to the tv.

"Movie choices for tonight are..." Luke announces as he stands up grabs two movies. "Mean girls or Mad Max?" Luke holds up the two movie choices so people can decide. Michael groans and looks to Riley.

"Not mean girls, all you and Riley do is recite the movie." Michael conplains as Luke looks at him defebsively. Mean girls is both of their favourite movie. Although Riley only watched it a few nights ago with Ashton.

"Yeah, I'll sit out on Mean Girls too. Riley made me watch it the other night." Ashton says.

"Yeah, put on Mad Max." Riley agrees which makes Ashton and Michael relieved. Calum would never admit it but he was happy that Riley picked Mad Max. "Is it the new one?"

"Nope, its the first one." Luke says which makes Riley happy. She hasn't seen the new one yet but her favourite is the first one. They all sit down and watch the movie while eating the crappy cafeteria food.

A F T E R  T H E  M O V I E

"Why didn't you eat?" Luke asks as they lay in their beds trying to get to sleep. They have to start classes tomorrow but they only have a few. Riley bites her lip as she tries to think of something.

"I was still sick from the car drive." Riley answers as she faces her wall of photos of her friends. Many of Riley's friends went to a different college; mostly because they're smarter than her. Life long friends moved away and it was all too sudden for Riley to take in. After a few moments of silence Riley decides to say something before tgings got too awkward.  "Goodnight, Luke."

"Goodnight, Riley."

...

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE UNDERWEAR BRAND?

CALVIN KLEIN AND KMART AND THOSE MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY UNDERWEAR.

YEAH I ASK WEIRD QUESTIONS HERE.

ily xxx