Chapter 3

The sun slowly crept through my window and shined through the curtains of my room. The soft lavender walls reflected the sunlight creating a soft glow. I rub my forehead as I tried to remember what happened last night. I groan and pull the white covers over my head and close my eyes. Before I knew it my older sister threw herself over my bed.

"KEL, KEL!! GET UP GET UP!!" She shrieked.

"What is it Sarah?" I grumbled, removing the covers from over my face.

"YOU'RE ALL OVER THE NEWS!" She screams.

"WHAT?" I yell, scrambling out of bed to find my TV remote.

I find it hidden under a pile of dirty clothes and plop back onto my bed. I turn on the TV and put the news channel on.

"Oh. My. God." I whisper.

"Accused suspect of the Rebecca Charles murder case, Harry Styles, has been spotted in L.A.'s hottest club," the newscaster spoke.

"Did she just say-" I start.

"KEL IS THAT MY DRESS?" Sarah yells, as she sees the pictures of me from last night on the TV screen.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS SARAH? I COULD OF BEEN KILLED! HE MURDERED SOMEBODY!" I scream.

Suddenly a picture of Harry in handcuffs was being led into the L.A. courthouse. His dark brown curls sticking up. He looked exhausted, with large circles around his eyes. He was wearing a plaid shirt over a army green tee, with dark blue jeans and white converse. He looked like a normal teen to me. A scared, normal teen.

Sarah placed her hand on my thigh. "Don't worry. He can't hurt you if he's behind bars." She gets up and walks out of my room.

I lay back onto my bed and let out a big sigh. I slowly curl up into a ball and drift off into sleep.