Chapter 6

"Kel who is that?" Dylan asked me as I closed the curtains.

"He murdered Rebecca Charles," I almost whispered as I stared at Dylan's chest.

"Is he threatening you? Is that why he's here?" Dylan held my chin softly and my eyes slowly gaze up to his face.

"Just go." I told him.

"Are you kidding? Kel I'm not leaving until he's gone!" Dylan yelled.

"Dylan please!" I cried.

He raced outside and I followed him to the front yard. Harry was gone.

"Dylan he's gone now, please leave. I'm fine." I convinced him.

"Kel please let me stay with you." Dylan pleaded.

"Leave!" I yelled as tears started to build up in the corners of my eyes. "I don't want you to get hurt," I whispered.

"Fine. But please call me if he comes back," Dylan finally said.

I nodded as he got in his car and drove away. I turned back around and entered my house. I sighed and walked into my kitchen. Harry was sitting at the table watching me.

I screamed as I bolted outside into the street. Harry was close behind me as I tripped over my own feet and fell hard to the ground.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed as he covered my mouth with his large palm.

The tears started to fall and ran over his fingers as he dragged me from off the road. Where was everybody? Why hasn't anyone heard me screaming?

"Shut up." Harry snapped as I tried to scream.

Once we were inside he shoved me hard to the ground. I landed hard on my back and tried to scramble away, but Harry got ahold of my foot and pulled me closer to him. He pulled me up onto my two feet and brought me inches away from his face.

"Don't you dare." He whispered.

"My family will be home soon." I told him as he tightly grasped the top of my waist.

Harry chuckled. "No they won't."