Chapter 8

"We need to talk," I whispered.

He stepped out onto the porch and intertwined his fingers with mine. His dirty blonde hair was messy and his soft blue eyes were filled with love. I knew this was going to be tough. I burst out crying.

"Babe, babe what's wrong?" Dylan asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

We stood there for a couple minutes, as he slowly rubbed circles on my back trying to calm me down.

"I-I think it's time we started to see other people," I managed to spit out.

"You're breaking up with me? Wait wha-what?" Dylan stuttered.

"I'm sorry. I have to go," I told him as I lightly touched his cheek.

I turned on my heel and started down the stairs, trying so hard not to cry again.

"Kel wait-" Dylan started.

"Please. Please don't make this any harder then it needs to be. I love you." I looked at him right in the eyes and turned back towards the road.

I started to sob.

I ran down the sidewalk and saw the black Range Rover parked a couple of houses down. I climb into the car without a word. Harry took my hand and softly kissed it. I rip my hand away and buckled my seatbelt. I felt a pair of eyes on me the whole time we were in the car.

"What?" I snapped.

He didn't answer.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Get some rest love, it's been a long day," Harry calmly whispered.

I didn't want to go to sleep for one second, but my eyelids started to droop softly and soon enough I was sound asleep, my head leaning against the window.