Chapter 1

I adjust my short, black body-con dress in the dark dingy mirror of the club bathroom.

"I can't feel my feet." I tell my best friend Jane.

"Well maybe it's because you decided to wear 6 inch heels," she laughs.

I roll my eyes playfully and turn back to the mirror.

"Ready Kel?" She asks me.

"Mmmm, hold on." I take out my mascara and carefully apply it to my upper lashes. I quickly put it back in my makeup bag.

"Lets go have fun," I nudge her as we exit the bathroom.

Senior year was finally over and we were finally free. Discovering Black Magic, one the hottest clubs in L.A., was a major perk of this year. The hallway lights flickered as we walked our way to the main club area. There were guys with girls pushed up against the walls with drinks in there hands scattered throughout the hall. I quickly shoved my fake ID into my bag as one of the club owners walked by. Scanning the room I knew this would be a night I would never forget, or in this case remember...

A couple of shots later we stumbled out onto the dance floor, with our shoes in our hands. I felt a large set of hands hold my waist and push me up against his front. The room started to spin as everyone jumped up and down, fists in the air. I slowly turn around to see who the guy was. I couldn't even believe it.