Chapter 7

"Please don't hurt them," I pleaded to Harry as he held me by the waist.

He slowly leaned toward me and softly kissed my neck. I shuddered and pushed him off.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Harry chuckled as his grip tightened.

The phone rang and I quickly released myself from his strong grip.

"Hello?" My voice was shaken and my hands were shaking uncontrollably.

"Hey babe, you alright?" Dylan asked from the other end.

I cleared my throat. "Uh huh," I said as I turned toward Harry.

I hung up the phone and stared at Harry, afraid of what might happen next.

"Let's go." Harry demanded, pulling a set of keys out of his pocket.

"Wh-where are we going?" I stuttered as he grabbed my by the waist and pushed me out of the door.

"Away."

We silently walked down the sidewalk as Harry looked straight ahead. I was debating whether or not to make a run for it. I got the feeling Harry knew what I was thinking of and he pulled me closer into him. We finally get to his dark, black Range Rover.

"Get in," Harry demanded as he pushed me towards the passenger door.

I did what I was told and got in.

"Where are we going?" I asked him again, waiting for a response.

I knew that I had to stop asking questions. We arrived at Dylan's house and I turned to Harry.

"Go. Break up with him. Now." Harry said as he stared straight ahead.

"What? But he means everything to m-"

"Would you rather see him dead?" Harry interrupted.

I got out of the car and wiped the tears off of my cheeks. I slowly walked up the stairs to Dylan's front porch and rang the doorbell.

"Hey Kel, everything okay?" Dylan asked as he opened the door.

I turned to the street, but the Range Rover was gone.