Prologue

"Dayum" I said drawing out the word.

        "What?" Kiba looked at my strangely.

        "I'd tap that any day. " I laughed nodding towards Sasuke Uchiha. This is definitely not the first time I have told my best friend, Kiba Inuzuka, this information.

      "Well I am sick and tired of hearing you say that. So go and do it already." He said annoyed.

     "Fine." I said confidently.

      "Fine" he repeated annoyed.

      "Uchiha!" I shouted jogging the few feet that was between us.

       "What's up, Aiko?" Sasuke asked in his usual monotoned voice. He gave me a look as if he was studying me but it was only briefly.

      I smiled hugely finding it impossible to stay serious. "Tap." I said loud enough for Kiba to here, tapping Sasuke on the nose, then walked away.

      "What the hell?" I heard Sasuke say under his breath obviously confused. I could feel him staring at me as I walked away.

       I smirked seeing the look of utter shock and confusion on Kiba's face. "Told you I'd tap that." I chuckled walking straight past Kiba. I stopped a yard or two behind him.

     I looked behind me and Sasuke and Kiba had matching faces of 'what the hell just happened' plastered on their face. Still unmoved from the position they were in a minute ago.

      "Come on, lets go for some ramen." I shouted towards Kiba. Sasuke had already recovered from the experience.

      All the did was stand there still trying to fathom why I would do what I did. Akamaru barked at him twice.

     "Come on, Akamaru. I'll get you some food. Sorry I broke him." I laughed taking off over the rooves.  Akamaru followed me. I heard an extra pair of feet hitting the rooves. "Nice of you to join us." I laughed.

     "No way  I would pass on free food." Kiba smiled his dorky, warm grin.

      "Of course not." I rolled my eyes.

       We stopped I front of the best ramen noodle place in out village. I glanced out of the corner of my eye at Kiba. He was wearing what he always wore. His hooded jacket with the hood up of course and black pants.

       I wish he'd stop wearing his hood up all the time. It tends to hide how good looking he really is. Though he is very attract regardless of hood on or off. I tend to like his hood down better. It just distracts you from how absolutely perfect his looks are.

     God. What am I saying.

     " Aiko stop that. He is your best friend not your boyfriend. No thinking like that. You don't even have feelings for him like that. So. Just. Stop."  I scolded myself mentally.