just know

The second day.
Jamin pov.
"Beeb.beeb" "shut up" i say to no want in particuly."beeb.beeb." "ug..." i say and sit up.i stop the alarm clock and strach my arm. "Yesterday was amazing!" I thought. I still cant get over it... "another school day..." i stand up and go shower and change into my uniform. I put some light make up nd went down to have breakfast.
"Jaemin ah" my mom say. "Yes?" I ask. "Jaemin,i wan you to come home as fast as possible today after school." My mom say but a bit serious. "Um...ok mom but why?" I ask ."you will know it after you come home later,just come home straight,ok?" My mom say gently."ok... Ah! mom i am going to be late,bye!" I say as i grab my bag and run out of the house. I went to the bus stop and wait for the bus,while waiting, i take out my ipod and plage in the earpiece.
The bus soon come and i went in,after about 5 stop,i arrived in front of my school. My school is one of the best school in south korea. The name is XOXO Academy. I am in the second third class since my results are not that good,but not much people can get into this Academy,so over all my result is quite good already.
I went in the gate and went straight to my class. I dont have much friend but i have one BFF (BEST FRIEND FOEVER.) Her name is song yi ( i did not put her name in the introduction because i thought she no need a best friend but now i think is better if she have one.)
"Jaemin!" Someone shout my name and i turn over to find song yi. "Speaking of the devil,the devil reach." I thought.(just kidding) "Hi!Song Yi." I greed back.
"Have u went to the EXO FAN MEETING?"Song yi ask(Read the chapter fan meeting again,i actully decided to put the fan meeting in singaopre but then this chapter is in korea so i change the fan meeting from singapore to Korea Seoul)
"Yea,you went?"i ask "aww... soo good i did not go cause my mom wont let me go,she say that is just a few boys see them on youtube can alr,and i was like wtf"she tell me."lol such a sad life girl."
We chat for a while more and our teacher come in,and the boring lecture start...
Its lunch times and i decide to skip the next 3 class and stay at the roof top. I was so tired so i decide to sleep for a while.
When i woke up,its was alr time to go home,i wnet to my classroom and take my bag. I then remember that my mom want me to go home straight after school,i grab my bag and run to the bus stop. When i reach home,i saw my mom with a guest inside and i wonder who is it. Our house normally wont have guests. I went it "mom,i am home and thus is...?" I ask
"Oh darling,u are home,here sit down i have to tell u something." My mom tell me. What is it,my mom is so serious now...
"Um...ok mom,what is it?" "You will be marrying her son." My mom say while turn and smile at the Auntie infront of us. "I will be WHAT!!!?????" I scream.