wedding.

A/N: SOOOO FINALLY THIS IS THE WEDDING CHAPTER. THIS IS ALSO THE SECOND LAST CHAPTER AND I ALSO PLANNING TO WRITE A NEW STORY. SO...YEA LETS START WITH THE STORY!.

"Beeb,beeb,beeb,beeb" i sit up amd slam the alarm. I wake up earlier today. "Darling,are you awake?" My mom as she coming in "yes mom," "good,now go shower, the make up artist and hair stylist will come soon." "Ok mom." I say and when into the bath room. Today is the day,the happiest day for me and d.o. today is the weddinggg! Ok i might get a little to excited. I stay in the bath room for about 1 hour to wash my self as clean as possible.

I dry my hair and shortly after a while, two girls come in. "Annoyhasaeyo! I am jihyun, the hair stylist." "Annoyhasaeyo! I am sarang the make up artise." They say and bow 90 digress. "AH! Annoyhasaeyo!" I say and bow as well.

"Ok,lets start, please infront of the dressing table." Jihyun say and i follow their instructions.
They start to take out all the make up and stuff.

-----------------------------

After about 3 hour or so, they have done my hair and make up. I look up at the mirror and my eyes widen. "Is this...really me?" I ask and they start giggling. "Yesh,its you. We actually did not put to much make up on as you already are very beautiful. We took alot of time on your hair tho." Sarang say and smile. My mouth form a 'o' shape and they past me my wedding gown.

I went in the bath room and wear it with sarang help.

--------------------------
I walk down the aisle with my dad beside me. Having a smile on my face. Right now, i feel that i am the happiest women on the world.

We hald hands and smile.

"Do you take kyungsoo as your wedded husband?" The priest ask. "I do." I say.

"Do you take jaemin as your wedded wife?" "I do" he say.
When we were about to exchange our ring. Some guy with a gun suddenly burge in the wedding hall. My eye widen when i saw V with some other guy using gun to shoot any where. I pull d.o hands and trying to run.

But to my long dress high heels, i could not run fast. I push d.o to the exit. "YOU GO FIRST! I CANT RUN FAST." I shouted at him and he insisted on waiting for me but i push him again and he start running. "Fuck this high heels." I cursed and saw V pointing the guy at d.o. "NO!D.O! BE CAREFUL!" I shouted and when d.o turn, the bullet shot his chest...

The poice car and ambulance came. I run to d.o and try to keep him awake. I start crying and crying my dress were red by now cause of d.o blood. "Oppa,oppa, hang on there. Please. I cant lose you now." I say. "Jaemin, you got to move on,ok? Forget me and move on..." with that he fall into a deep sleep.

---------------------------

A/n: so i will be publishing the last chapter soon. Please dont hate me for writing v so badly bye!