shopping

Jaemin pov.

School end soon and i skip all the lesson after lunch. Oppa call me to go home stright and rest for a while cause we are shopping for  wedding leter. Our wedding is going to be 2 weeks later. Fast right?
Yeah,so i go and take a bus and went home. On the way home,i remember about the auditions on this sunday...
Today is Wednesday and i dont know whether would i want to go. I was to into my thought that i did not even notice that the bus has stop on the stop i want to get down. When i look up, i realise the bus door was slowing closing, i run up to the bus driver and call him to open the door again. He listen to my instructions and open the door. I get down and walk to my house.  "Darling, we are going to shop for your wedding stuff today and... OMG!! What happen to you?" My mom say and soon exclaime when she turn and face me. "Oh,nothing happen mom,is just that a few girls bully me for going near d.o,you know that he is popular right so alot of girl want him." I say. "OH! But please take care of your self, you are going to have a wedding soon." My mom say and hug me. "Ok mom, i will." "Ok,d.o will come in 1 hour. Go up shower and rest for a while." "Ok mom" i reply while walking up stair.

     i strip of my shirt and when into the bathtub. After done showering,i wear my rob and went out of the bathroom. I chose a short and a plain t-shirt. I took a jacket and tie it around my waise. I take out the hair dryer and start drying my hair. Now is 3.30,30 more minute. I put on a light make up and curl the end of my hair. I let down of my hair and stand in front of the mirror. "Hm... one more thing is missing." I thought. "Ah! My necklace!" I only wear my necklace on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and sunday. That necklace is very important to me,my father give it to me, now he did not come home that often because of his work. I wore my necklace and stand in front of the mirror once more. "Hm... now is perfect!" I look st the clock,20 more minutes, i lay down down on my bed but making sure i wont ruin my hair and make up.

   I almost fell asleep When my mom shouted from downstair. "Jaemin! Lets go d.o is here!" "Ok coming!" I grab my wallet and handphone and run downstair. I sit behind while my mom sit in front. I took out my earpiece which was in my wallet and plung it in my phone. Behind us got another car,which was oppa parent car. Yep, they are coming as well. 

    I fell asleep and went we reach there, oppa was tbe one waking me up. "Jaemin, jaemin ah, wake up, we have reach the shopping center." After i hear oppa voice, i instantly jump up and my forehead accidentally bump my forehead with oppa forehead."owww!!" We both cried in pain in the same time.

     We then look at each other and start laughing, "d.o! Jaemin! Stop your lovely dovely there and come here!"
We blush and get out of the car, we run into the shopping center and most of the shop is selling wedding stuff and dress. We walk in one shop and stright away,one dress caught my eye. And i walk there and took it out,its really a beautiful dress.( A/N: all the readers will know how the wedding dress look like.)
I ask oppa and our parents whether is this ok and they agree that it is going to look good on me. I went into the dressing room and try it on. It fit nicely and i went out. Oppa jaws drop and his eye were sparkling. "Hehehe, oppa fly is going to fly into your mouth." I say while giggling,upon hearing this,  he close his mouth in a second and come up compliment me.

   So now,i have done chossing my gown,is oppa turn to chose his shirt (i dont know what is that call) while oppa is chosing his shirt, i go buy bubnle tea for everyone.  When i am back with 5 bottel of bubble tea, oppa had alr down chosing his shirt and had bought it already. "Oppa,you have done chosing your shirt already?" I asm and handed a bubble tea to him. "Yep" he answer ans sip his bubble tea. "Ow... i did not have the chance to see you in your clothes." I say and pout. "Is ok, you will het to see it two weeks later."  He reply. "Fine!" I say and walk to my mom and oppa parents to give them their bubble tea.