fun day

Jaemin pov.

D.o brought me into a restaurant and we sit down on a empty table.
"What do you want to eat?" D.o ask me. "Um... i would have ice green tea and two strawberry cupcake." I say "ok,waiter!" D.o say. "Yes sir,may i take your order?" "Two cup of ice green tea,two chocolate cupcake and two strawberry cupcake." "Ok please wait for about 5 minutes and your order will be serve." The waiter say. "Thanks you." D.o reply.
"Wow,that was fast." I told him.
He just smile at me and after about 3 minutes, our food come. "Here's your food,please enjoy" the waiter say "ok thanks you." I say and gave a smile. "Here, you cupcake and green tea." D.o say. "Ok."
We just eat in silent and then d.o ask
"Where do you want to go after we finish our food?" "Hm... lets go to the lotto world! I have not been there for a long time!" I say. "Ok! Lets go there." D o agree with me. Then we just chat about ourself and have fun.
D.o pov.
We are in my car now and we are driving towards the lotto world.
The music in our car change and it became to exo baby dont cry.
Then,i hear jaemin is singing the song. I never knew that she can sing so well,her voice is so beautiful. When the song end,i was staring at her through the mirror,she realise it and ask "um...why are you staring at me? Is my voice very ugly?" She ask me.
" ah! Oh,no no no is just that your voice is so beautiful! Maybe you should enter SM entrainment!" I tell her. "Omg,i will never be able to be a trainee there!" She say. "Why not? You should be confidence with your self!" I tell her trying to convince her to go for the interview next week sunday. "You see,next week sunday at 10 a.m sm entain will have a interview for new trainee. I hope you can go." I tell her. "Hm... i will think about it." She say. "Oh look! We have reach the lotto world! She say and run out of the car. I smile at her,she look so cute now. Once i park the car,i run to her and ahe was pulling me towards the hunted house. "Aren't you scared of hunted house?" I ask her. "Well,i am scared of hunted house but i like to play something scary which will be testing your bravery." She tell me.
"Wow,you are so brave!" I tell her and is out turn very soon.
When we went in,i can her hand grabing my hand and i just intertwink our hand. She was abit shock at first for me holding her hand but in the end,she just hold my hand as well.
Suddenly, a ghost just pop out in front of us and jaemin just scream abd she almost fall, luckily,i manage to catch her in time so she did not fell.
We continue walking and we find a doll in front of us and she was asking me whether will the doll stand up and scare her. I promise her that i will protect her so we jusg walk past the doll. Good thing the doll did not stand up. We just continue our journey and it come to an end in about 10 minute.
After we went out,i ask her what she still wan to play and she was still a shock so she ask whether can we rest for a while. I went to buy some drinks and i saw her sitting there using her phone, i secretly went beside her and put the cold water on her cheek and she jump out immediately.
"HAHAHAHAHA" i laugh at her.
"Dude,why are you so mean!" She ask me. I did not answer her and just pass the water to her and she drink it.
"Ok! Lets go and play the rollor coster now!" She stand up and say. "What?! I thought you are still scared?!" I ask her. "Well,i can recover very fast." She say and pull me over to the queue after the rollor coaster,we play a few more game and is alr evening.
"I think we sgould go home now." She say. "Yea,can i go over ur house for a dinner?" I ask. "Yea sure,just let me call my mom first" she say and took out her phone.
"Annyong,this is jaemin," she say "ah! Ommo! D.o will be going over to out house for dinner, we will be going now." "Ok! D.o,lets go" she say.
"Jaemin" i call her "yes?" She ask "why are u calling me d.o? I thought you should be calling me oppa?" I ask "ha..?oh um... no!" She say and walk away. I run to her and grab her hand." Call me oppa! Faster or i going to do sonething!" I tell her "um... nop!" She say. And then i just crush my lips on her lips and she was so shock.
I pull apart after a few secind and ask" will you call me oppa now?" "Huh...o..ok...find! D.o oppa"she say amd her face were bright red. I laugh at her and she say "ya! Why yoh laugh? Is all because of you! You know! My first kiss just gone like that!" She say. "Well,we will be marring each other! You should kbow whats next!"i tell her. She just turn and walk to the car. I follow her behind.