remember

2 month later.

Jaemin pov.

"Oppa, i miss you." I say as i touch the headstones. "I cant forget you..." i say as a tears roll down my face.

Flasback.

I was at the hoapital opreation room waiting. D.o just went in. I have been crying and crying after about 3 hour. The doctor come out. "Doctor! Hows kyungsoo?" I ask as i rush over. "Sorry, we done our best. You can go in see him fir the last time." The doctor say and went bavk to his work.

I rush in and saw d.o laying down on the bed, lifeless. "Oppa,stop playing with me, you are not died right, faster sit up and say this is all a prank." I say and hold his hand. "Oppa! Stop playing with me. I dont like prank!" I shout and i could not stop myself from crying. "Oppa... wake up... pleadse." I say as i hold on to his body and cry.

Flasback end.
---------------------------
"Its been two month. How are you up there? I hope you wont forget me. Cause i wont forget you as well." I say as i place the flower on the headstone. " see, its your favourite flower." I then sit down on the floor. With out me knowing, i fall as sleep.

A/n: Omg, its the ending of these story and i know it suck, and the ending is seriously... lame but i hope you guys will feel the sadness. So bye! Btw i will write a new stoey soon.!