hospitality

D.o pov.
Why is jaemin taking so long? Hm... i got to call her. I call her and after a few ring,she did not pick up. So i decided to wait for a while. But after about 15 minutes, she is still not out of the toilet i call her again snd she did not pick up. I start to panic and call her again. I couldn't take it anymore so i just rush it in to the girls toilet.(i know that sound crazy...)

Amd when i open the door,right infront of my eye,i saw jaemin fainted,collapse on the floor. She look pale. I carried her to my car and drive towards the seoul hospital. Then,my phone ring. I did not see the caller ID and i just answer it.
Phone call.
Me: what.
Him: hyung ah,why are you not at the dorm yet? Suho hyung call me to call you. Aren't you suppose to bring your girl friend here?
Me:who are you?
Him: look at the caller ID.
Me:JUST FREAKING TELL ME WHO ARE YOU ALREADY!!
Him:wow,dont need to shout huh,i am kai.
Me:i cant bring jaemin to your already, she fainted and i am bring her to the seoul hospital. Tell hyung that i cant go to practice today as well.
End of phone call.

I ended the call and stop the car. I bring jaemin out and bring her to the hospital. Upon reaching inside,one doctor and nurse came amd took jaemin away.

After a while...
The doctor come and i jump up to him." Doctor,how is jaemin?" I ask. "She fainted because she has high fever and did not rest properly. She will be able to discharge tomorrow." "Ok thx doctor." I say and bow. Suddenly,all the exo member come and throw a bunch of question to me.
"Stop asking me question and if you guys want to see her, she is inside." I say and they rush in the door. I Sigh and walk in as well then,i saw her wakeing up and sitting down on the bed. "Oppa,you are here with the exo member." She say. "YEA! You are still having your fever right, you say is better already! How dare you lie to me huh? "Sorry oppa." She say and stick out her tongue. I sigh and say
"This is Exo." I say and run beside them.
"One, two,three, WE ARE ONE! ANNOYHAESAYO! EXO IMMIDA!" they shouted together. They were about to introduced them self when." You guys no need to introduced yourself already! I am a big fans of your." I say and give them a sweet smile. They all then laugh together.