AT SCHOOL

The second day
Jaemin pov.
"Beeb! Beeb!" My alarm ring and i sit up and turn off the alarm. D.o is going to bring me to school today,he tell me that yesterday during dinner that he is going to study in my school.

Flashback
"Auntie and jaemin ah," d.o say "neh,oppa?." I ask.
" i am going to study in your school from tomorrow onwards." After he say that,i immediately chock on my food and i keep coughing.
Flashback end.

I stood up from my bed and went into the bathroom and shower etc. After i down showering,i come up and put on my uniform. Our school uniform skirts is very short, and the shirt is very cute. I went down and my mom just place the food on the table.
"Moring darling!" "Morning omma" i say and put my bag on the chair and sit to have mt breakfast. "Darling,later in the car,call d.o to eat this." My mom pass a container to me. "What is inside omma?" I ask. "Is the breakfast i prepare for him." "Oh." Thats what i say and continue having my breakfast," i am done omma." I say while puting the dishes in the sink. I went to the sofa and use my phone. After about 10 minutes, i hear a car honk and immediately, i know is d.o
"Omma ,i am going bye!" I say "bye darling!"
"Morning,oppa!" I say and sat beside the driver sit. "Good morning,jaemin." "Oh yea,my mom perpare breakfast for you." I say and give the box to him.
He did not take the box but he open his mouth. "I wan you to feed me" he say. "Wae? You have hand right." I say "do you want to die?" D.o ask. *sigh*
I say and took bread and ready to stuff it in d.o mouth. "Yea,thats to big,my mouth is..." He say and i took the chance and stuff the whole bread into the mouth. *cough cough* "OMO,OMO, are you ok?" I ask i faster took the drink inside and put the straw and give it to D.o,after a while," wow,are you trying to chock me to died?" He ask,"um yes!" I say. "SAY WHAY?!"he shout at me amd right into my ear. "Dude,dont shout at my ear,i am going to be dafe someday. And no,i am just kidding." I tell him and by then,we have eeach school. "Oppa lets go," i say. "Wait,,let ne park my car first." He say. "ok.". I reply amd waited for him to parked his car and we went out together.
When we went into the school gate,all the girls stop chatting and look at us. I hear some whisper frok the girls like "wow,whose that guy,he look so cute and handsome."
"Omg he is so cute,i am going to be his girlfriend one day" and "wow,wow,wow, whose that boy,he look cute snd whose that slat? She look ugly".
"Ignore them," "huh?" "I say ignore the gossip," "ok.." i reply and bring d.o to office and take his time table. I have almost all the lesson same as d.o except for the English lesson and art lesson. The first lesson is math so we went in the class and sit down. D.o sit besides me and we start chit chating. And same,alot of girls were outside the class trying to look at d.o and some were glaring at me. I try my best to ignore them and just continue chating with d.o
After about 30 minutes, our teacher went in and call d.o out. "We have a new student here. Please introduced your self." Mr kim, yea my teacher is mr kim soo hyung. Mr kim say and smile at d.o "annyeonghasayeo! I am do kyung soo, in short your can call me D.o. i hope we can get along well." D.o say and bow. "Ok you can go back to your sit now!" Mr kim say.
"Ok! Class,we will start out lesson now,please open your book and flip to page 79." Then,the boaring class start.

Time skip
3 more minute till lunch time! "Ringgggg!!!!" "Yes!" The bell ring and the teacher went out of the class. "Jaemin,lets go!" D.o say. "Oh,wait you go down first, i need to go keep my things first." I say. "Ok! Be fast!" D.o say and went down. I walk to my locker and suddenly, someone push me and i fell to the ground and all my book drop on the floor. "Bitch! Stay away from d.o oppa! Do you think that is the first day of his school here and he dont know that you are a slut? I will tell him bitch!" Our school queenka,song jin say. I stand up and say " why should i stay away from him?" "YOU LITTLE SLUT!"she shout and slap my face. They push me and start to punch me. After awhile, i feel nothing on me. I try to open my eye and infront of me,i saw him...

A/N: hi readers! I am back! Who is that him? I can give your a clue! Is a new character! So please support mt story! Bye