dude, thats Cassie Brown

"Cassie... I think you should stop hooking up with all the football players. I mean... people are goanna be calling you a slut..." Said Rachel in a worried voice.

"Pffft. They already think of me as a slut, and who are you to tell me to stop "hooking up" with all these guy... you do it to."

"Oh please! I do not!" Said Rachel

"Ok then... let's see all the guys you've "hooked up" with... there was... Brian, Jayden, Luc, Kyle, Sean, Hayden, Carter...jeez the list just goes on and on."

"Fine, you've proven your point... but still... do you have to go after every guy out there?"

Rachel just kept on babbling on... sometimes she treats me like an immature child, but I still love her, she is my best friend and always has been ever since Year 7. She is so gorgeous; I bet all the guys don't really look at how beautiful she really is, and just take the chance to screw her over.

Wow. Who is that guy looking at his timetable? He is gorgeous. He has a super hot body, tanned with muscles. Just the way I like them. He has really dark brown hair, just flopping above his eyes and his eyes were a beautiful shade of blue.

"Umm Cassie?" Said Rachel

I couldn't take my eyes of him. I pointed to hot guy. Damn... he was cute.

"Whoa... he's new... and hot." Said Rachel

"Well done captain obvious." I said while forming a little smile.

I turned back to hot dude and Abby was there all over him! She was might as well just take him to her house...EW... Snap out of it Cassie!

"Stupid bitch, took my man." I said to Rachel looking at Abby.

"YOUR man? You don't even know his name!" Rachel said laughing.

Hmph... hot dude is going to be my man...I always gets what I want. I'm Cassie Brown.

.............. IN HISTORY CLASS.

"Hello students, we have a new student here today, his name is Julian, I want you to make him very comfortable and to be friendly." Said Mrs. Leaker.

Julian walked in the class room, and I swear girls were drooling. Including Rachel! He laughed a little bit and then he looked at me. I quickly closed my mouth before my gum fell out of it. I quickly looked down. I didn't want him thinking I was a slut like all the other boys did.

Mrs. Leaker told Julian to sit down, for a moment I thought he was going to sit next to me but then he sat next to Hayden, Cartor and that sort of group.... Uh oh, they're going to tell them about me... oh god, he's going to look at me like a slut, like everyone else does.

Julian's P.O.V

When I got introduced to everyone in history, all the girls had their mouths open; I actually found it quite funny, how they judged me on my looks and not my personality. When I looked down, there was a pretty girl chewing gum; she had dirty blonde hair that was frizzy yet beautiful, she had a great body, with a tan. She turned away from me; she didn't even have her mouth open.

This girl seemed different... I wanted to get to know her better, so I was just about to sit down next to her but then I heard the group of boys call my name, they seemed nice enough and I think a lot of girls liked them to.

"Now I want all of you to go in groups and make a poster of the Romans. What they ate, what they wore ect... Said Mrs. Leaker

"Julian, come here man." Said Carter

"Hey Dude" Said Hayden

"Hey" I said back

"So, have you met any girls you like?" Asked Hayden

"Naaa, haven't really gotten the chance to talk to any of them"

"Oh, well if you get a chance to talk to any, look out for Cassie brown. She has a good vibe to her, if you know what I mean." Said Hayden with a grin on his face.

Cassie's P.O.V

That dickhead. I knew he would talk about me badly to Julian. Damn, I thought he would at least stop talking about me after he said I had a good vibe. I got up from my seat and decided to confront him.

"Damn Hayden, you know I can hear you right?" I asked

"Yea babe, I wanted you to know how good you wer-

I grabbed Hayden by the arm and pulled him towards the door, before he could say anything else.

"Don't talk about me like that!"

"Why?" Asked Hayden stupidly

"Why do you think? You idiot"

God Hayden is stupid... he still hasn't said anything; he just kept on staring at me.

"Whatever Hayden. Just don't talk about me like that." I said storming off.

When Hayden sat back down I heard him say "She so wants me"

Julian just laughed.