Chapter 3

When he got to the super market of course no one was there but Mr.Johnson being the man he was, was still thinking happy thoughts. He got his things and went to the till to pay and well... no one was there. He looked over the desk and there where three people laying there on the floor also with dark red marks on their necks. This time Mr.Johnson did see the marks on thier neck. Then it came to Mr.Johnson, he finally realised what he had been seeing all day. Everyone he had seen that day must have been strangled by someone....

Mr.Johnson heard one of the trolleys from outside squick past the entry door. Mr Johnson ran over to it, and there was a note inside it.

it read

I have lived in this village for a long time now, and everyone is always so happy go lucky, honestly it annoys me. So I have decided to kill everyone here and remake the village, this includes you.

.wake up and get dressed

.leave the house and remember to lock the door

.work my way through village and kill as many people as I can

.kill Mr.Johnson, as he is the last in this village

The muder had been spying on Mr. Johnson and had mimicked his check list that he make every night before he goes to bed.

Mr Johnson said to himself 'why is this ink on the last one still wet?' The he heard a crackle of laughter and then saw a shadow run into the bushes. Then Mr Johnson realized the ink was not normal ink, but blood. He thought to himself how could this be, no one I have seen has not had any blood so where did this come from? Well Halloween is tomorrow, it must be the village having a joke for fun before Halloween. As this is such a small village with not many people I would not be supersized if everyone was in on this. Mr Johnson then decided to head to the library, but was this a turn for the better, going to the library and everyone jumping out and saying it was only a joke, or was this evidence real and not a joke, what would happen to Mr Johnson?